Don't know why, but its part of me and I love it!!!

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Richie

Don't know why, but its part of me and I love it!!!

Post by Richie »

Like many of the stories on this thread I first began crossdressing in my early teens. A fascination with tights and stockings grew to include
lingerie. I couldn't get enough I loved looking at nylon clad legs and just had to know how it felt. That was thirty years ago and over the years like many others I have gone through periods of intense dressing and purges, I now feel, living alone that I am at another new beginning, I have a strong desire to take my dressing to new levels, to create a whole female persona. I hope I can share my journey with you all.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Don't know why, but its part of me and I love it!!!

Post by DonnaT »

That is one reason we are here, to share our experiences.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Richie,
I started at 14 and that was 60 years ago, I have growen in these years and am who I am and want to be.

I wish you all the happyness in the years to come (--)
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

It's nice when you get to the point where you love this part of your life.
After struggling with it for years, and thinking ourselves weird and defective, we get to a point where we not only resign ourselves to it, but embrace and learn to enjoy it. Like most here, I tried to make it go away for a long time. Then for some painful reasons that I won't go into, I came to the conclusion that I would at least accept it and stop trying to suppress it.
When I did that I learned that I actually enjoy wearing beautiful clothes, and I like shopping, making myself look nice, and that it's OK to care about stuff like this. Previously I always considered it to be some deviant sexual fetish, but it's not that at all. Now I know that it's just one of my important personal interests. And now I would no more want to give this up than to give up reading or another of my great passions.
AJ West
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by AJ West »

I agree with Ralitsa. I started dressing at 4 or 5 with stockings and slips and have progressed over the years to fully dressing and expressiong myself as a woman. I have purged more times than I care to try count and have finally, after about 50 years, come to the point of accepting my alter ego as a true part of my being. I have been to many counslers, therapists, physciatrists, and have been on at least two different kinds of anti-depressants (to counter the OCD) and none of it has changed how I view myself deep down. My wife is finally becoming more accepting, or is tired of saying 'no'. I have painted toe nails, shave everything, mostly, I leave a bikini area, my head trimmed short and trim my arm hair so close it is 'almost' shaved. I go out a couple of times a month to shop and just be Alexis, I also atttend a couple of support group meetings. I don't know why or how I became Alexis, and neither can anyone else for that matter. I have finally come to love and accept her even though I'm only out to a select few and like it that way. Just my 2 or 3 cents worth.
Not sure where I'm going, but there's no since being late