a school accident

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

AnnBrook

a school accident

Post by AnnBrook »

Had to wear girls knickers at school when i was five. The seed was sown. My sister dared me to wear her clothes, i chickened out. Later the urge overtook me. Progressed to mums tights. My first experience of a climax was wearing tights. Then onto stockings. My mum hated it. Found my stash. I left home. In and out of relationships, lots of purges. Now married with understanding wife. Still though i sometimes dress in secret. Which makes me feel guilty.
Sheer is the new sheer
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: a school accident

Post by Karin »

AnnBrook wrote:Now married with understanding wife. Still though i sometimes dress in secret. Which makes me feel guilty.
Awww Ann,
May I ask why is it that you dress in secret if your wife is understanding? Wouldn't it be guilt free if you just told her?

I'm not trying to pry, but I imagine guilt would alter things quite a bit, so why risk it if your wife doesn't mind anyway?
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
AnnBrook

Post by AnnBrook »

Its a good question. I do dress with the wife. Perhaps years of dressing in secret is a habit which is hard to break. Sometimes as we cds know the feelings are so strong it can become overwhelming to the point of distraction. I am not a full time cd. My wife does not like me dressing fully. Its still very much a secret outside of our immediate relationship. As my wife does not like me dressing fully, i have to take opportunities to slip into a skirt, blouse etc when i can.
Sheer is the new sheer
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Karin »

Ahhh, I can see how that might happen (--)

I imagine that would be quite difficult at times for you Ann, maybe over time things will get easier for you both. XxxX

And before I forget...

It's lovely to meet you! ^^_||
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Sorry to hear that Ann, I can walk around in a bra and panties getting dress and the wife does bat an eyelash in fact there are times she will tell me if my outfit is miss match. @@9@@
MariMar
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by MariMar »

Karin wrote:
AnnBrook wrote:Now married with understanding wife. Still though i sometimes dress in secret. Which makes me feel guilty.
Awww Ann,
May I ask why is it that you dress in secret if your wife is understanding? Wouldn't it be guilt free if you just told her?

I'm not trying to pry, but I imagine guilt would alter things quite a bit, so why risk it if your wife doesn't mind anyway?
Sorry to jump in like this, but this particular comment about dressing in secret when wife allows it has crossed my mind but I believe I would do it for the thrill that comes from doing it in secret for so long...... ^^_||

I really enjoy the shopping with my spouse.......she gets embarrassed at times but really loves too encourage me to dress when going out of town........
"Life is too short, Enjoy it 100%"

Love MariMar,
AnnBrook

Post by AnnBrook »

Thank you for all your comments. Please dont feel sorry for me. We all have different circumstances which limit or increase dressing time. My cd life has restrictions but the wife does like me dressed and is coming more round to me dressing fully. Iam not as lucky as other cds who can dress fully perhaps 24/7. Though I dispute once it becomes a full time it goes beyond simply crossdressing.

The dressing in secret is certainly a thrill and I am pretty certain this is hard wired after many years of dressing in secret. Is it wrong? Yes. Wife knows the urge does overwhelm me. I might not dress for a couple of weeks but I am always thinking of dressing and this is when the triggers start instigate the increase in urge to such a point that I must dress.
Sheer is the new sheer