How I started dressing

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Janice F.
Miss Crystal Goddess

How I started dressing

Post by Janice F. »

I found a my mom's bra in the laundry basket, so for some reason I decided to put it on. I thought maybe if I put put some of my sister doll pillows in the cups it I might look like a woman. I did and like that I had boobs. That is all it took was to look down on my chest and see boobs! It didn't take much longer for the thought to occur to me what is I wore a dress and stockings! I did I loved it! I looked in the mirror and was seduced by my female reflection. I've been a CD ever since! Of course I found ways of doing it again!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: How I started dressing

Post by Carol Ann »

Hay hay girl, all my life I have had this thing about my mom's stockings I don't know but I remember the day at 13 I put a pair on. How back then you wore a girdle to hold them up, and I was hooked the moment I put them on for the first time.

What can I say that was the start of my CD life and everytime I put them on one thing lead to another, slip, dress and before long heels and I was a gonner as I am to this day. *-*
Janice F.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Janice F. »

It seemed somehow 'dangerous' to me when I was young to dress as a woman. I guess I loved that adrenalin rush! Nothing like being out and about and see your reflection and think 'who is that woman?' then realize it is your reflection!

*** Redundant quote removed, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Oh no hon, I didn't dress as a women but as a teenage girl of my age. Now will admit I had only my mother cloths to dress in but tryed to dress like the girls in school best I could.
Ms Jane
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Ms Jane »

Isn't it fantastic how one item leads to another? I am grateful this happened to me.
Janice F.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Janice F. »

Yeah one item lead to another 1st is was a bra.the panties>stockings, padded panties and forms, a dress or skirt & top heels> jewelery> makeup lastly a wig! By the time I was 18 I could dress and pass to some degree! Finally I'm now comfortable enough to be fully dressed as a woman, go any where I want and enjoy it!
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

Ms Jane wrote:Isn't it fantastic how one item leads to another? I am grateful this happened to me.
That is an interesting attitude, to be grateful for it. It's refreshing to hear that you have such a positive view of it. Many of us here have struggled with guilt, hiding, trying to quit, and all of that. I can't say that I'm to the point of being grateful, but I do enjoy it very much and am much happier now that I've embraced this part of me and am living in the truth (as my hero Vaclav Havel put it).
I think this experience is good for me, and I'm not sure I can say I'm glad that I like CDing, but I do think that it has made a positive difference in mine and others lives.
Janice F.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Janice F. »

I must say I really enjoy dressing as a woman! I don't do it as much as I used to but when I do I dress to the nines! There is nothing like it!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Janice,
Oh hon there is nothing more exciteing then the first time you go out dress and mix with people *-*