My beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Joanne T.
Miss Emerald Goddess

My beginnings

Post by Joanne T. »

Having separated from my wife of 30 years I was in a department store looking for a male night shirt. I must have looked confused because a sales lady asked me if she could help. When I explained she said they did not stock them any more but they had a sale on ladies nighties if I was interested. I bought two quite plain ones. When I tried one on that night I immediately knew what lay in store for me. I was truly hooked and have gone on from there. I still only dress in private but am quite happy with that for the moment.
The sales lady obviously saw something I did not know existed.
*-* :oops:
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: My beginnings

Post by Martina Hall »

Hi Joanne, welcome to the forum. This is the place to get it off your chest, that's for sure. Many of us are familiar to being separated, divorced, widowed, etc.
When I go to a store to buy Fem garb, I just act like I own the place, and do this all the time. Just say what the hell, and go for it. It's very liberating.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: My beginnings

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Joanne, and welcome to the forum! ..o)..

You might want to drop by the New Members section to say 'hi' and introduce yourself to everyone . . . ^^_||

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------