When I was Five

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Sandie Masters

When I was Five

Post by Sandie Masters »

No one was home. I don't remember why I was left home alone at five but, having three older sisters and my mother living in a three bedroom upper flat in the fifties, I couldn't help but go for it. I always relished the variety of cloth's girls wore. I often saw someone in their underwear even my father! I wondered why he wore a different kind of cloths then my mom.

I new I liked the frilly things my sisters wore and the girdle and hose my mother wore; and, loved high heels. Before this day my mother often saw me walking around in her pumps.

I, for some reason, new I shouldn't try on anything clean. So, I went to the hamper and pulled out, a girdle and hose, a bra, slip and my sister’s school uniform. I put everything on, some backwards, and used clothes pins to get the bra to fit somewhat. After dressing I got out my mothers heels and put them on.

When I looked in the mirror I was amazed at how much I looked like a little girl. The clothes were all baggy on me but just the same I felt great. I didn’t stay dressed long. I was afraid someone would see me. Unfortunately, I feel the same way today almost sixty years later!

I continued to try on my families clothes for many years, always in secret. I learned it wasn't right for a boy to wear girl’s cloths. Over time I developed the strategy of looking before I took something so I could put it back exactly the way I found it. Thai’s probably why I never got caught. I'm sure, positive, that no one ever found about my adventures. I sometimes wish I had gotten caught! Maybe I would be a passable cross dresser or even a trans-sexual now. I happy with who I am but really love dressing and being a part time woman!
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: When I was Five

Post by Martina Hall »

Sandie-
sounds familiar. Many of us had similar beginnings. Some with bras, stockings, heels, etc. Seems like a natural curiosity, given the ubiquitious nature of the attraction.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.