rebekah my history

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rebekah

rebekah my history

Post by Rebekah »

had dreams about being a girl since i was 4 or so. Would go into my moms dresser just ti feel and touch her panties pantyhose and bras they felt so good. at age 8 i finally did it i puy them on it felt like i discovered who i was did this for couple of years age 16 started dressing fully hidden from the world tho i bought most of my clothes at thrift stores very hard 21 i went out for first time i have been hiding who i am for long time did alot to cover my female side by doing really manly things so know one would suspect this came out to my wife this week she is all for it in fact we r going shopping as girls this week i am very passable with her help wow! still have to hide it have kids and other people i dont want to know but this is fine for now love my wife so much she did my nails yesterday awesome thank u hope to encourage others in their journey
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: rebekah my history

Post by DonnaT »

Glad your wife is onboard.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: rebekah my history

Post by Carol Ann »

*-* I can remember the early days when the wife and I would go out as two women and have a total blast and when we got home she took control to finish out a wonderful time @@9@@

Rebekah enjoy your world as there is no limit \:D/