Carol Page One

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Carol Page One

Post by Carol Esme »

When I first joined this forum, I started a thread about my beginnings. I warned that it could turn into a blog but the moderators said OK. Others must have had similar thoughts so there is now a better place for blogs-A Day in the Life.. My story was then moved there so that gives me an excuse to come back and really answer the question this section poses.
I began as a boy going through puberty and playing with some of my mothers underwear that was stored in my bedroom. The silky underwear really turned me on and one thing led to another. I loved the tight feel of the old fashioned swimsuit with enough structure to be like a corset. Then there was the roll-on corset with suspenders attached, stockings and the long red and white dress. The midnight raids on the shoe cupboard for practice in heels and....
Fast forward 50 yrs and a little has changed. I'm still wearing women's clothes but I'm happy in casual and more excited by what is underneath, my developing boobs and so on. Check out my blog or ask questions if you want to fill in the gaps.
Carol
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Carol Page One

Post by Requal Jo »

Oh to bring back the memories Carol. The tight role on corsets, the all in one corselets, the suspenders hanging from these items. The beautiful feel of the stockings on the young legs. The feel of the silk and nylon panties along with the old full slips of the day. Nostalgia here we come. Not reminisce to long for I fully enjoy the clothes that I wear today when in femme mode.
Requal
Lisa T.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Lisa T. »

Hi Carol
I've only been a member for two days but after 35 years in the closet and desperate
For a place where l can be understood l've found this forum and it feels like l have
come home.having just read your memories it all sounds too familiar and those
early days of my first taste of silk and lace panties and that feeling of rolling up my
first pair of stockings is something that will never leave me, every time l dress it still
gives me the same joy as it did all those years ago and to feel that rush when
when transformed is a pleasure l will never let go.Thanks for listening hope to talk
sometime soon Lisa T.xxx
---------------------------
Lace and silk are my best friends.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Hello Carl,
I'm glad to see you here darlin. =D>
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.