my earliest beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Valarie
Miss Crystal Goddess

my earliest beginnings

Post by Valarie »

I can't remember when I wasn't fascinated with women's legs, especially ones in dresses and heels. My older sister caught me trying on my mom's panties when I was around 5. But after that I can't remember much till I was around 11. I was staying at my aunt's house and my cousins and I was playing hide and seek and I decided to hide in the laundry room under some clothes and I came across some tan pantyhose. I remember hiding and rubbing on these silky pantyhose, it really excited me. Well when it was bedtime I couldn't quit thinking about how soft and silky they were and how it made me feel when I touched them, so when everyone was asleep I snuck down to the laundry room. I found the hose and decided to actually try them on, and I did. I loved it. I loved how they felt wrapped around my legs, how great it felt to rub my legs together. I put the hose back when I was done and I think I've had a pair of hose around nearby ever since.
Bobby
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: my earliest beginnings

Post by Bobby »

definitely, the look and feel of nylon's was irresistible! now starting the day without putting them on isn't a good day.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I do enjoy wearing my stocking and pantyhose when able. However wearing all feminine clothing is the most enjoyable.
Requal
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Valarie,

I understand the attraction to pantyhose. I too love the feel of them, and even more when they are on. It is so nice to feel my legs swish as I walk around in hose.

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Martine Amance
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Martine Amance »

Ah, the feeling of stockings on my legs when I walk or sit. I prefer stockings and really enjoy using garter belts in stead of the stay up kind. Most of the time when I am not dressed up I like to wear knee-highs. I found that I have far fewer blisters when wearing a pair under my socks when I go out walking for an hour or two. And yes, I enjoy the swish I feel and hear when I wear pantyhose under jeans.
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

Oh, you touch a topic dear to me. I remember when I was young, trying on my mothers panty hose. The feeling was so incredible and sexy. I actually lost my first girlfriend in high school to pantyhose. Yup! We skipped school to go to my house and just have sex all day....oh those were the days... and when she pulled back the covers...you guessed it, there were a pair of pantyhose in the bed. Man, talk about thinking fast. I told her my mom and dad had a fight last night and she slept in my bed and I slept on the sofa downstairs. So they are hers. Of course, being a teenager it's easier to think your boyfriend is cheating on you and she broke up with me. If she only knew the truth!!! My life would have been a living hell if she did, so obviously not an option. I had to let her go. Imagine in 1978 being outed as a crossdresser in high school? You would be a dead man, or want to be!!!