Happy x

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Miss Jo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Happy x

Post by Miss Jo »

Just had my first real go at crossdressing. Not too happy with the wig and could really do with tips on make up but overall I loved it. Ive put a pic in the gallery so let me know what you think x
X Miss Jo X
Valarie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: Happy x

Post by Valarie »

That's great :) I checked your pic out, looks good for the first time. I still have a hard time wearing a wig. I usually wear it around for a few hours a day if I can. Wigs make my eyes water and at times gives me a headache. As for the make-up check out tutorials on youtube. I have gotten several ideas from there. Good Luck *-*
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Why is it hard to wear the wig for more than a few hours? I wear my wigs for up to 12 hours at a time and I don't have expensive ones. I know that one thing that helps me is the wig cap; without it, I can't go even 1/2 an hour.

Oh, and yeah -- you did good. :)
{squeezes}
Davita
Martine Amance
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Martine Amance »

The wig looks good, I can't see a problem with it unless you're unhappy with the style. Yes, make-up can improve and accent your features. For a first time effort I would say you did very well. Keep learning and practicing, you will improve to the point of your own satisfaction. But remember, we all support your efforts.
Miss Jo
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Miss Jo »

Thank you for the reply Martine
X Miss Jo X