Just came out

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jackie K.
Miss Silver Goddess

Just came out

Post by Jackie K. »

Hi all. Just last week I came out to my wife as a cross dresser. She was very supportive and accepting of me and the life that I choose to lead.

Like many of you, I started out dressing by borrowing my sister's bra and panties when I was about 14. At that time, it was very sexual for me and I would 'take care of business' while dressed.

When I got to college, I bought myself my first piece of lingerie, a pink teddy with garters and matching stockings.

While I was married to my first wife, I really didn't dress much but would slip into her panties when I got the chance.

After getting divorced, I lived by myself for a while, and indulged myself again, primarily with lingerie.

Once I got remarried, I pretty much stopped dressing, but again would 'borrow' her panties from time to time.

About a month ago, we started discussing Halloween costumes, and I told her I wanted to dress as a woman. My wife was fine with it. Helped me pick out an outfit and even did my make up for me.
I even shaved my legs which she was fine with.

Being dressed as a woman for that one night was amazing and I loved it. In the days that followed, she dropped a few comments about it. I told her I wanted to continue to shave my legs which she was fine with.

Last Saturday night, it came up in conversation again and I decided it was time to tell her how much that I liked it and wanted to continue to dress. She was again very ok with everything. She asked me a lot of questions, and I answered what I could. I still find myself trying to answer my own questions of my new self.

She took me shopping to buy me my first outfit of a skirt, blouse, panties and bra which I modeled for her. She even gave me one of her sleep shirts and a couple of pairs of her panties.
During this past week, I went shopping a couple more times and picked up 3 bras about 8 pairs of panties, 3 skirts and 7-8 tops. I love how they feel and how they make me feel. I've continued shaving and shaved my full front and armpits. I love the smooth skin.

Tomorrow, we're going to get our nails done and she's taking me to buy make-up and will teach me how to apply it.

This whole thing has been overwhelming but I know in my heart that it is right and that it really is who I am.

I look forward to using this website as a resource to help me and to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Hugs,

Jackie :)
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Just came out

Post by Carol Ann »

\:D/ I am so happy for the both of you as my wife knew before we got married and she totaly love it as she would lay out the cloths of and evening after wook and we had a very good time. ``5 *-*
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

That's great to hear.

Now, what have you done for her to thank her?
DonnaT
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Got to echo Donna's comment. It takes a special wife to be as accepting and supporting as the one you are married to. You are receiving a lot of upside for her support. Make sure that she is getting an equal amount.

I'm happy for you, and envious :mrgreen: . Good luck.

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Nice to meet you Jackie. You re lucky to have a supportive wife. As Donna, says, don't forget her.
Requal
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

You are so fortunate Jackie to have such a supportive wife. My wife is best described as reluctantly accepting.
Carol
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

And might I add after seeing your first pic, You are looking great, Sister! Compliments to you and your wife.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Congrats Jackie. I to think it is wonderful for you. Everyone is right do not leave that supportive wife out of recognition. Without her help and support you may not be in the situation you are in ( I would love to be were you are ). I look forward to hearing more from you. Have fun.

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Sarah Beth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Beth »

You are so very lucky that has accepted it so well. I hope it continues to be a wonderful experience for the both of you. You may want to suggest that she join the forum and read some of comments.
"It takes all kinds of kinds"
Miranda Lambert
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

Oh my. That would be my ultimate affirmation as to my "other" side. I told my wife today that she accidentally mixed a pair of her panties in with my t-shirts and I just wore them, as they were comfortable. She said I was weird. Even though she knows, I think, that I shave my legs and underarms and we've had numerous conversations about my "feminine" side. She's in denial and I don't push the topic. She rarely looks at me when I'm naked or half naked getting into bed. She and I haven't had sexual relations in 4 years or more, as she says she's just uncomfortable with it and she has no interest. Oh well....off topic.. sorry. I envy you in that your wife is understanding. I'm here, deeply hidden in the closet