My story...

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kandi
Miss Crystal Goddess

My story...

Post by Kandi »

Hi folks, new here and here is my story.
In a time in the far distant past there was a boy, an only child, that played ball and war and cowboys and indians, and got into trouble, I was hard headed still am. But one day as I (9 years old) was bored I found moms pantyhose, I tried them on and it was fun. Did that a couple of times no big deal. Then a few years later a neighbor gave mom a old bikini that she had grown out of, I found that bikini and tried it on, again no big deal. Fast foward till I had a girlfriend and we were having sex lots of times a week er a day 8) . I asked her to wear nylons, sussie, and heels to bed, that was great :mrgreen: . I really liked her wearing for me, btw she is now my wife. Well later on in the relationship I tried on her stockings and garter belt while we were having sex, well let me tell you that was a big deal. It was great, I loved the look and feel of the nylons and sussie and the climax was amazing. Did that a few times but moved on. Now many years later I started again to wear her undergarments and it is fun. So I bought some of my own, and more ,and more, and heels and wig and makeup you get the picture. Bought French Maids outfits, LBD, others and want more. Wife did my makeup, she likes it as much as I. Now I meet her at the door all en-femme with a cold adult beverage in my maids outfit when she comes home from work. Dinner is ready, house has been cleaned, an I have had a great time in my maids outfit. Life just gets better and better! Kid is now in the Navy so we have the house to ourselves, and I can dress everyday, most days I am dressed. So I am a CD an it is FUN. Well that was a long story, thanks for reading and see you in the chat room! :P
Last edited by Kandi on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Mine kampf...

Post by Martina Hall »

Kandi, your story sounds familiar. Pantyhose was my "gateway drug", and then things escalated. Glad you have an understanding wife. Not all of us can say that. Many CDs have to hide their hobby from her, from relatives, neighbors, and everyone else. But here, at this forum, you can tell us all about it! Welcome.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: My story...

Post by Erica S »

Wow Kandi, I am so jelous, I am also happy that you can be feminine and accepted too. Have fun with it and share some pictures in the gallery. Talk with you soon.

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.