Chrissy J's story

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Chrissie J.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Chrissy J's story

Post by Chrissie J. »

I hope this is not too long and rambling. Seems my story is like that of many others, but when you first experience these feelings you feel like it is just happening to you. What a boon a forum like this is to many.

I was born in the early 1950's. I can’t remember precisely how old I was when I became aware, possibly about 8 or 9 years old. My mum was in hospital and I had a very strange dream. My dad was telling me that she would be in for quite some time and that I had to be a big boy. I remember thinking (in the dream) “I’ll have to wear the corsets now” A very strange thing to think, but it stuck with me after I woke up. At the first opportunity I went looking in my mum’s wardrobe. I found a satin longline boned, strapless bra which I ‘borrowed’ and put on later when I was on my own in my room. The feeling was electric and instantly I knew I had to go further.

Over the next few weeks I managed to get to my mum’s drawer where I found a Playtex rubber girdle and some panties which had suspenders. I still remember the vivid yellow of those panties. I tried them on and I was hooked. Soon I was a regular visitor to the drawer and borrowing the garments.

From about that time I was trusted to be left alone in the house and I took full advantage of this to try on a lot of my mother’s lingerie items, stockings, slips and skirts. I discovered my favourite girdle of all time. I wish I could have one now – a high waisted Berlei Gay Slant open girdle. This one did not have the side zipper. My mum hardly wore it so I put it in a place in her chest of drawers where I could take it without it being noticed. I would sneak into her room even when she was downstairs watching TV and take it to my room to wear. This had now become a fetish which I suppose continues to this day.

As the years progressed, I began to dress fully and even used to take the occasional day off school to indulge. My parents both worked so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I always ended these sessions by pleasuring myself as I looked at my femininely dressed self in a full length mirror.

I began buying my own clothes when I left school and went to work in Manchester which was far enough from my home town for me to be relatively anonymous. I did however buy my first pantie girdle from the market in my home down, bravely disregarding the strange looks and comment from the lady on the stall.

Since then I kept a small stock of lingerie hidden in my room which as far as I know was never discovered.

I kept my secret from my wife for quite a number of years, but an opportunity arose and I told her about how I felt. At first she was upset that I had not told her before we were married, but was surprisingly understanding and accepted that it was something I needed to do. She did tell me that she did wonder about why sometimes I seemed anxious.

She is VERY supportive. We shop together and she will buy for me if she sees something she thinks will suit me.

I dress when I need to, sometimes every day after work for about a week then “abstain” for a while until I feel the need again. She knows before I do when it’s time again. She is wonderful - supportive, critical, observant, honest, and loving. I will love her “Until the rivers run still, And the four winds we know blow away” **

**From song A Daisy a Day by Jud Strunk
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Chrissy J's story

Post by KimberlyS »

Chrissy, thanks for posting your story. It is always interesting how similar stories are and yet so different. It is nice you have an understanding spouse.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi Chrissy. It must have been a vivid dream you experienced to still have strong memories today. It does not take much to get us hooked. My experience came when my sisters dressed me as a girl and took me out to play when I was 3 years old. Funny how the memories stay with you and develop in later life. I have never felt more comfortable than when dressed as Requal. Happy memories to all.
Requal
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Hi Chrissy. Treasure your wife not all of us have a wife as supportive as yours.
Carol
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Hi Chrissy, thanks so much for sharing the story. Welcome

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.