How It All Commenced

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

How It All Commenced

Post by Requal Jo »

While reading through the posts on the forum I have noticed that I have not written about my beginnings. As so I had better correct this omission.

My memories go back to the age 3 years when I remember my elder sisters taking me to their friend's home, dressing me as a girl and then taking me to the local park to play. This occurred most weekends and went on till I was about 6 years.

There was a break till my early teens when I discovered clothing my mother was sending to the op shop. A girdle, bras, full slips and skirt. Being at home by myself I had a ball for an hour trying on these items. The thrill was fantastic. This lead to my hiding the bra and the girdle and I used to wear them late at night when other family members had gone to bed or when I had the house to myself.

As the desire to dress increased I used to run home from school at lunch times and when at home by myself and dress in my sisters clothes. This behaviour went on till aged 16 years when I left home to commence fulltime employment.

Entered a very masculine employ, got married to a women whom I love dearly, had children and lived happily till the urge struck again at age 32 years.

Went out a brought a bra, panties, stockings, suspender belt (no pantyhose at this time), full slip and two beautiful night gowns. No skirt, dresses or tops at this time.

At this time I shared my secret with my wife who was accepting and permitted me to wear the night gowns to bed (after the children had retired for the night). The dressing in the underclothing also took place about twice weekly at night.

This behaviour progressed for about 6 years until I got interested in a very masculine hobby. This took my time away from other activities and dressing time went by the board. I still kept the clothing stored in the wardrobe.

About 12 months ago the urge hit with a vengeance. I could not shake the feelings and strong desires to dress again. The children have grown up and I have a lot of free time in the home, with my wife and alone.

Out came the old clothing. Well I was very devastated because after 20 years of growing, none fitted any more. A size 12 to a size 16. However all was not lost as I had a very enjoyable morning shopping to replace the minute article with clothing that fitted. This time I also purchased a skirt and top and shoes. It was fabulous shopping for panties, bras, full slips and half slips, pantyhose, skirt and top. (I have retained a couple pairs of panties for nostalgia and wear them occasionally).

I was emphatic with pleasure and happiness. I felt relaxed and enthralled and emotionally charged. Stress and other horrible feelings just melted away when I dressed in my new clothing. I was in heaven.

I shared this new desire to dress with my wife and while she accepted my desire to dress this time she was more apprehensive towards the behaviour. She has not stopped me and does comment on my clothing from time to time. As time has gone by and by introducing new things in small doses, My loveable wife is becoming more comfortable.

Wanting to understand my behaviour and feelings I began the research and found this lovely friendly home where I can openly and anonymously express my feelings and share my experiences with others.

My wife knows about the dressing however I have not yet shared my feminine name Requal Jo (shortened from Requal Joanne)and my visits to this forum with her. I feel like a great "heel" for not sharing this with her however I do not believe she is ready at this time for this news. I know that there would be great benefits by sharing the forum with her but something tells me not yet.

Thank you for reading to my story and I look forward to hours of continued friendship and sharing. Requal Joanne.
Requal
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: HOW IT ALL COMMENCED

Post by Anita »

Hi Requal Joanne--
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you went a long time without dressing. So did I. Curious why that happens.
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Thanks for the story Requal Jo. Yours has a lot of parallels to mine. I started in my teens with my mothers clothes, came out to my wife in my 20's but after she thought I was getting too serious about CDing I went back into the closet for decades. I spent the "closet" time alternating between cold turkey (sometimes for years when my only release was in my imagination) and doing it in secret. I came out to my wife a second time in 2012 and in 2013 began my transition journey. So a story that parallels yours but with some differences. We are all unique.
Carol
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Welcome Requal Jo.

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.