Heather's Beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Heather's Beginnings

Post by Heather W »

I was a relatively "normal" sort of boy I guess until I was just about 9. My sister, who is 3 years older than me was just stating to develop and I remember one day seeing her in her training bra and panties as she dashed from the bathroom to her bedroom. Must have piqued my curiosity because a couple of days later I was alone at home, Mom and Dad were somewhere and Melissa, my sister, was next door with her girlfriend. I probably should mention that her friend had a 15 year old brother that Melissa thought was cute so se spent a lot of time over there. Well I snuck into Melissa's room and found one of her bras and a pair of panties and just stared at them. I knew I had to try them so I did. Well that was 22 plus years ago and I have never looked back.

Melissa did catch me several times but never told our parents she has told me. She actually kind of liked the thought of having a younger sister and although she never dressed me back then she has seen me dressed and has been a great mentor to me. I stayed in the closet for years but last fall I finally started venturing out. First it was just late night drives but I have been to the park a couple of times and even went into a WalMart late at night. I didn't buy anything but I have resolved to change that this year. I have a "bucket list" for 2014 and go shopping dressed is one of the top things on it. Not sure about trying on anything yet but that hopefully change as my confidence grows. Melissa and the 2 other GG friends that know of my hobby and have seen me dressed tell me I look pretty good although my mannerisms and walk could use some work so I have been practicing. Hopefully I will feel ready soon because I have a lot of catching up to do.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Heather's Beginnings

Post by Martina Hall »

Heather, you are one lucky gal to have a sister ( AND FRIENDS!!) who are OK with this. Have fun out here, and tell us about your adventures.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Way to go, Heather!

I had always wished that I had an older sister back in the 50's, one who had a boat-load of poodle skirts and petticoats! Being an only child allowed me time to dress in Mom's things, but younger fashions would have been so cool.

All the best, welcome to the "club" here at the Forum.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Hi Heather

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Older sister's clothes have drawn many of us into the Pink Fog Heather. It was my older sister's things for me too but she was 10 and I was 8 ad it was her first garter belt and stockings.
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

For me it was younger sister's one-piece swim suit. She was 14, and I was 15.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Heather. It seems that older sisters in a lot of cases play an important role in our CDing.
Requal