A Brief History of Me.

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Vicki
Miss Crystal Goddess

A Brief History of Me.

Post by Vicki »

I suppose it all began when I was around 4 years old (about 1967).
I used to look through the Sears catalogue and wish I was wearing the nice clothes the girls wore. I recall saying 'fit fit' and pretending I was magically dressed in girly outfits.
A bit later, but still way before puberty, I found a pair of my moms old pantyhose in the kitchen trash. I grabbed thm and hid them in my room. When I tried them on, somehow I knew this was it. A lifelong passion began.
Fast forward a couple years, I stayed at my grandmothers in the spare room every few weeks. It didn't take me long to snoop in the closet & dressers. I found stockings!! I had no idea regarding garters, but now I had a stash at home and grandmas.
All through my teen and young adult life I had a stash of primarily pantyhose, with the odd leotard and panty in the mix.
I'm 50 now and have more female hosiery than I can even believe, tons of (mini) dresses & (mini) skirts, lots of leggings, about 30 or so pair of pumps, boots and stilettos, as well as numerous flats.
I have 4 wigs, breast forms, lingerie, (inexpensive) jewellry and make up.
I shave my legs occasionally, always have painted toe nails, wear pantyhose or tights all the time, dress daily and love it.
My downfall is I have lousy (or complete lack of) make up skills. It's hard to make my 50 year old mug look pretty.
Oh well, I have fun and that's what it's about (for me).
Hugzz
Vicki
I LOVE black tights & control top pantyhose with reinforced toes.
Zephyr Lily
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: A Brief History of Me.

Post by Zephyr Lily »

Well, I think you look pretty..

zephyr

If at first you don't succeed,
Skydiving is not for you.
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Practice make perfect!

Kel
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing your story Vicki. I have not yet attempted make up, as it would take a large amount to hide my noticeable features. I would not dare dress or go out in my neighbourhood.
Requal