How I got my start

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rader
Miss Silver Goddess

How I got my start

Post by Rader »

It all started for me at the age of 4 I think, I was snooping in the back of my Mom's closet and found a an open bottom girdle with the stockings still attached to the garters. I tried to put them on, but could not under stand the how or what the stocking worries. I ran to my Mom and asked her how it worked. She laughed and said that it was for girls and I was a boy, and boys did not wear them.

Well that started my curiously, I ripped off the stockings and wore the girdle all day. Even though it kept falling down on me my Mother just laugh it off.

Some years alter, maybe around 10 or 12, she found a few of her girdles under my mattress, and I got an ear full at a real sit down face to face. Now that just gave me more reason to CD. Even though I did not realize what I was doing at the time.

When I was a teenager, I would summer at My Grand folks lake house, where I would sneak the girls bathing suits, and wear them at night in bed. I loved it.

After the service, I got married, and my wife just could not see me wearing fem clothes, so after 9 years and 2 kids, we had a bitter divorce.

When I lived alone, I would dress on the weekends at home only, I did not have much, just a few skirts and tops, some pantyhose.

About 15 years later I met this wonder full girl on a blind date. I told her that I wished I had a dress like the one shown on a TV screen while I was waiting for her on our 3 RD. date. About 2 weeks later, she asked me if I had any dresses, I said now, just a few skirts and tops. She wanted to see me in one, so I did, and we where married 6 months later.

We where married for over 19 years, I will miss her, she often would pick out things for me to get out of the catalog.

Well at least you know how I got my start.

Rader

*** Post edited to insert spacing between paragraphs (that makes it so much easier for everyone to read!), as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: How I got my start

Post by Martina Hall »

Your start is similar to a lot of us. I learned early on, get my own stuff, don't "borrow" GF, mom's, sister's, etc. Makes you look like backyard clothesline panty-sniffer. Later on I realized that if a GF or wife will not accept my harmless escape fantasy, we are not on the same wavelength as much as I had thought. So might as well level early on, no need to hide anything after that point.
Best of luck as you sashay through the gardens of the goddesses.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Rader. It sounds like you had a very enjoyable and fulfilling marriage and you will forever have fond memories of your wife.
Requal
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Hi Rader, thanks for triggering some memories. I underdressed, including to bed, in a green swimsuit of my mothers. It was old-fashioned enough to be just about as structured as a corset. That was about 50 yrs ago though.
Carol