my crossdressing start

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Karen.Wong

my crossdressing start

Post by Karen.Wong »

I'm in my late 20's now, and my crossdressing history really has not been long. I really just started in January 2014. Since my girlfriend moved into my apartment, I got a chance to put on some of her clothing. Unfortunately, as she was a size 2, I couldn't fit into most of her stuff, except for a couple of skirts. I really enjoyed the feeling of wearing skirts and was curious how it would feel like having a complete girl's outfit. I have done some shopping online and some at the mall. So far, I have a couple of skirts, some pantyhoses, a pair of heels and a pair of boots. My tops and jacket are all on their way (can't wait!) I hope to be able to pass as a girl soon!
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: my crossdressing start

Post by Rhanda »

I notice you are online at this time. Look out! you will find this is habit forming. There so many different sides to this.

Some of us want to be full time girls and that's OK. Others want to dress for the thrill that comes to them when they are dressed either at home or out to the town.

And then there are those, like me that just want to attractively dressed and don't care for opinions other than compliments and don't want to be considered as a woman. I consider Crossdressing as my right to look my best according to my own best judgement.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: my crossdressing start

Post by Requal Jo »

Welcome Karen. You certainly will receive some great tricks and tips to assist your desire to pass as a girl from the friendly and experienced people at this site. O:)
Requal