I started early

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Karen KC
Miss Crystal Goddess

I started early

Post by Karen KC »

I started around 5 or 6 y. o. wearing moms undies, then it went to her thigh hi"s. She caught me several times, but brushed it off by saying its just a phase. All I know it was something I had to do!! Later I was playing baseball in the back yard while wearing one of her slips and busted the strap. Later when she found it, I was punished for a week but i continued to wear her stuff. so many years passed and Here I sit fully dressed, writing about my past!!

luv y"all Karen
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: I started early

Post by Anita »

Hi Karen--
Welcome to the forum. Your story is a familiar one, here.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

rotf oh how well I remember the first time my mother caught me wearing her cloths when I was 14.

Wow did I get a chewing out all because I was wearing her best dress and heels, upset about her dress and was told I was to young to be wearing heels. So I had to take off her dress and almost fell down because I hadn't taken the heels off yet.

Anyway a long story short she made me wear a plain simple blue skirt and a plain white blouse and I had to go with her to have her dress dry cleaned and then to the grocery store.

That was my punishment for getting caught. :whistle:
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for your story Carol Anne.

I did not have to wear my mother's clothing as I had two older sisters clothes to wear when able. I did get caught a couple times by one or both of my sisters however they did not mind as they used to dress me as a girl and take me out when I was 3 to 6 years old. I do not know if my mother ever knew.
Requal
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Lovely story, thank you for sharing. I stsrted at about age 6 to 8. Now I live as a woman.
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Would that my parents were so cool, or clueless.

I was caught around age 13 stealing underwear from clotheslines, and was put in a closed ward for the insane and given electroshock treatments for several months.

Slowed me up for a while, but never really stopped me.

(Sorry, but stories of happiness and light only make me sad . . . not that anyone should stop from telling there's, but few of us have had an easy time after discovering our attraction to dressing.)
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.