Where did it all begin?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Where did it all begin?

Post by Diana Michelle »

As I said in my introduction I a post-op and have been for 32 years now. I started out like most of you sneaking my mother's clothes but soon realized it was more than the clothes for me. I started therapy shortly after college and began my RLT January 1, 1980. I figured start the new decade right. Fortunately I worked for a gentleman who was not only a friend but also a supporter and has stood by me every step of the way, thank you Chris. I have had my ups and my downs. I have been married twice, yes they both knew well before that, and am now twice widowed. My first husband was 13 years older than me and died of an embolism in the brain. My second husband was 6 years younger than me and died 18 months in an auto accident, he was hit by a truck whose driver was high on uppers.

I still work for the same company I did when I transitioned and am a consultant in the hospitality industry. As most of my work is now done either at the clients facility or by computer I live in Northern Michigan.

I guess that is me in a nutshell unless anyone has any questions.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Where did it all begin?

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Sorry to hear about you being twice widowed. :sigh:

So, are you a Yooper or a Troll? :-k

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Troll, 20 miles from Traverse City
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Ah, I love the Traverse City/Leelanau Peninsula area and have family and friends in that part of the mitten.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Congratulations on the early decision to transition Diana. It sounds as if you have had a wonderful life since making that early decision, with the exception of the loss of your husbands, to which I extend my late condolences.
Requal
DeniseL
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by DeniseL »

Congratulations on your decision for early transition, am so plesed that things went well and also you are stilll working for the same company.

For many reasons i was late into my transition, but wish i could have done it many years sooner

All the best

Denise
Denise_Love
a girl that likes Camping