Seduced Into Being A Girl

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria P.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Seduced Into Being A Girl

Post by Victoria P. »

Way back when I was little about 5 years old my parents had their friends and their 2 slightly older daughters over for the day.
All went well and as normal as could be until slightly later in early evening.

I found myself in our room at the back of the house like a large pantry/slash laundry room.
I was playing innocently with the two young girls and we had fun. The next thing I know I am wearing my mother's lingerie!
When I looked down I couldn't believe I had frilly knickers (panties) and a white lace camisole and half slip on.

All I know is the girls lowered their voices and were calling me a girl and saying what a sissy I was and that I should be dressing like a girl every day.
This was probably something to do with me being so small and slender.I was a gentle little child.

I was enjoying it though slightly embarrassed can't remember if I was aroused but I do remember how delightful the fabric felt against my skin.
I also never related to boys in school much and loved being around and felt much closer to the girls who seemed to like me.

Suddenly the door opened and my mother was standing there looking very angry.She yelled at me and the girls.
All I recall is shortly after the other family where gone and we never saw them again.

That was my first time in ladies clothes and oddly enough not the last time women wanted me to dress as a girl but thats for next time.

Hugs Victoria xoxo

*** Post edited to remove color text, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Seduced Into Being A Girl

Post by DonnaT »

Maybe you gave off some vibe the females pick up on?
DonnaT
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

The feel of Nylon is fantastic at an early age and of course still is. <>
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Yes, I can emphasise with you Victoria as the feel of the fabric is so soothing and relaxing.

I too was coerced into being feminine as my sisters and their friends dressed me as a girl and took me to the local park to play during my 3 to 6 years of age. This occurred at least one a fortnight. I too passed well as a girl due to my slight build.

I now dress privately at every opportunity I can get and my wife is understanding to my needs.
Requal
Victoria P.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Victoria P. »

DonnaT wrote:Maybe you gave off some vibe the females pick up on?

I think you are spot on Donna gosh you must be a very good Moderator

Requal Jo wrote:Yes, I can emphasise with you Victoria as the feel of the fabric is so soothing and relaxing.

I too was coerced into being feminine as my sisters and their friends dressed me as a girl and took me to the local park to play during my 3 to 6 years of age. This occurred at least one a fortnight. I too passed well as a girl due to my slight build.

I now dress privately at every opportunity I can get and my wife is understanding to my needs.
Requal Jo we have similar stories wow ,it still feels good though it is much more a mental/emotioanl need for me as I age

Wendae wrote:The feel of Nylon is fantastic at an early age and of course still is. <>
You're correct Wendae it is so soothing and a real need

Hugs V xx

** Edited to combine 3 successive posts, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Andrea F. »

Once we try on nylon, satin, or silk against our smooth bodies, it is so addicting and does change our lives instantly. We are no longer boys, and something we will do time and again many times. Sleeping and relaxing in a nightie is one of the best things we can do each and everyday.
Victoria P.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Victoria P. »

Hi Andrea yes it really is one of the most wonderful sensations on Earth climbing into a warm snuggly bed on a cold night as the soothing fabric help lull you into a nice sleep.

:)

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Alexia
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Alexia »

Hi Victoria,

If I recall correctly, my first experience was somewhat similar, at least in how it started, although also completely different in that I was fortunate as I don't recall any negative reaction and don't really recall feeling either way about it. I'll elaborate in my own topic.

Whatever the effect of the negative responses were, they do not seem to have dissuaded you.
Good, because it is great to be able to do something that you enjoy and may affect you on a very basic level. :)
JenniferMay

Post by JenniferMay »

Yes, I think from the moment you put on those girlie clothes, you're hooked for life (which is a good thing!). I didn't start crossdressing until I was in my thirties, but from the moment I tried on my first pair of panties, a slip, and some stockings I knew a joy that can't be expressed adequately. I only wish I could have started at a much earlier age.
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Oh that smooth slippery nylon! I know exactly what you're talking about. Sitting here typing and wearing my smooth slippery baby dolls, call me a hearse, I think I just died and went to heaven!

hugs,
Deb