Jamie's Beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jamie

Jamie's Beginnings

Post by Jamie »

My story

I'm Jamie, started feeling my mother's panties, stockings and slips at a young age. Loved the way the silky panties felt against my skin. When I was about 14 and home alone I put on her panties and stockings with a garter belt. I looked in a mirror and loved what I saw and the way they felt. I did this as often as I could. When I started dating girls, I would "barrow" some of their panties and mother's if I thought they would fit. I'm on my second marriage and have always worn my wife's panties and stockings. I wear panties all the time. Comfort. I have had different outfits and heels but would always get rid of them when the wife would go looking for something she put away. I found a shop that sold vintage clothing among newer clothing. I was looking around one day and saw a beautiful pair of light green and beige lace silk panties. No size but I thought they would fit. A sweet pair of white next to them. I took the green pair to lady at the counter and she said that my wife would love them, they were so glamourus. I told her they were for me. She said "well enjoy them" I told her that I really liked the white pair also but wa ntedf to make sure that they would fit. I returned the next day to buy the white pair but they were gone. She said she had some nice skirts and tops that I may be interested in and showed me where the were. I told her I didn't know what size I would wear and she didn't have a fitting room. She took some skirts and tops and led to a small back room closet and told to change in there. I even asked her what she thought about a skirt. I bought a Jean skirt that she thought looked nice an a white short sleeve top. On my way home I stopped at Goodwill and bought a nice bra. Stopped at a shoe store and got a pair of red 5 inch heels and thigh high stockings. Rushed home and dressed. The feeling I had when I put on those heels sliding on the stockings was heavenly. I dressed as often as I could and even opened the door dressed for the UPS guy. My wife retired and I am stuck with just wearing panties and kneehigh stockings. Wife is not aware of how I like to dress. Haven't found anyone near me to talk to or dress with. I found this site and love it. Thanks for letting me ramble.

Love to all
Jamie
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Jamie's Beginnings

Post by Ralitsa »

Hi Jamie,
we are glad you found this site as well :) welcome aboard!

It is a bit tough when your wife doesn't know, and even worse when she is opposed to it. Fortunately, a lot of the girls here have SO's that are supportive, or at least accommodating.

Anyway, we are always willing to listen any time you want to ramble :lol:
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Jamie's Beginnings

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Jamie. You will find plenty of persons to share with so you will not be alone with your dressing.
Requal