Heel to toe baby.. heel to toe

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Heel to toe baby.. heel to toe

Post by AmandaD »

My story started when I was 5-6 years old. I found I was very fond of my mothers intimates, bras, panties, slips, pantyhose and garters. I would find myself going through her clothes as often as I could. Trying on all of them, she was a 38DD which may explain my current choice in having large breast forms. I never took any of her things in fear she would find out. However she always called me her silky baby, so maybe she knew more about me than I gave her credit for. Whenever she would go clothes shopping I just had to go with her. I loved seeing all the choices of lady things. Touching them, feeling the silk, satin and lace. I remember hiding in the display rack and touching them, rubbing them against my face.. ahh I loved it!

Around the age of 10 I started taking panties and other garments from some of my friends mothers, or off of clothes lines while out playing. It was around this time I got the chance to dress as a woman for Halloween, out in the open and acceptable to be dressed in that manner. I was in heaven, if only for a few hours that evening. Since my family moved a lot during those years, I always hating hearing we were moving. This meant I had to dispose of my little collections and start all over again.

As I moved into puberty, I was shy, but always seemed to have very attractive girlfriends who of course dressed nice. I would somehow manage to get a few items from each of them, and sometimes from their mothers.

When I was 14 my parents started a retail thrift store that sold both new and used merchandise, In which they would often by out estate sales. I had a window to collect a nice wardrobe as I helped sort items to be sold or discarded.

A house fire hit my family when I was 16, we lost everything. It put a huge strain on my family and I soon left home. I had a job, but didn't make enough to make my own way so I stayed with friends or had roommates so out of fear I stopped dressing for many years until I met Jenny, a 5'10' blonde with a nice taste in clothes. Clothes that would easily fit me. She had a taste for the same clothes I did. So I wore her clothes as often as I could without her finding out. That relationship ended after a few years, her mother never liked me and so it was doomed to fail. A few years later I met Tracy, I was then 23, she was a couple of years younger and a stripper. Which meant she had a vast collections of hot, sexy lingerie. She was the first I opened up to about my desire to dress as a woman, and she was not only accepting of it, she encouraged it. She would take me shopping and buy me things she wanted to see me in. I was in heaven again. The relationship only lasted 2 years.. sadly a relationship has to be more than just sex.

A couple of years later I met Dee, a girl I fell head over heels for. We got married and soon I told her about Amanda. She at the time was open to me cross dressing but wanted to keep it in the closet. We had a daughter and we didn't want her to find out. When my daughter got old enough to see things, I opted to give up my dressing. That was 12 years ago.

Two years ago, I got a divorce. Totally blindsided by her having an affair.. I spent a year and a half in a bad place, but I think through this I've found me.. Amanda again. So once I got back on my feet, I pulled up my big girl panties and 2 months ago Amanda started her new life.

Thank you all for accepting me and understanding! I don't know if I'll ever step out into the open but I'm thankful for the open arms I've found here.
XOXOXO

*** Post edited to insert spacing between paragraphs (that makes it so much easier for everyone to read!), as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Heel to toe baby.. heel to toe

Post by Martina Hall »

That's what we're all here for. Get it out.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Heel to toe baby.. heel to toe

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing AmandaD.
Requal