Fun Starting Out

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kathy K.

Fun Starting Out

Post by Kathy K. »

For me I started around seven years old. My best friend and I were always together. He and I were talking one day and he began to tell me about wearing his sisters clothes. He talked about how good they felt on and that he loved wearing them.She was older than us and had tons of clothes. I was immediately intrigued. I had never thought of trying on girls clothes before that. We went over to his house and slipped into his sisters room everyone was gone except his dad who was working shift work and asleep at the time. We quietly opened his sisters top drawer and he handed me a pair of panties and he grabbed a pair for himself. I still remember the pair I had. They were pink nylon bikinis with lace inserts on both sides. I remember pulling them on and how great they felt. They fit perfectly and I was hooked from the start. A little later we put everything back and I knew I would have to dress from then on. We would wear his sisters things many times after that until he moved away. I started wearing my moms things after that.
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Fun Starting Out

Post by Andrea F. »

Wow, you had such an early start. Had a dress up friend only made it better for both of you. Does your childhood friend still dress today? Join us in the chat room for other wonderful femmy tips and suggestions. -wel-
Kathy K.

Post by Kathy K. »

Hi Andrea I have always wondered if he still dressed. I bet he does, I have tried to find him on social media but haven't had any success. Hopefully someday I will run across him and be able to ask. I never stopped dressing since that first time and dress to some degree everyday. Of course always in panties lol.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Kathy. I must have been wonderful to have a friend to share with.
Requal