How I got started

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

How I got started

Post by Debbie Jean »

Nothing super out of the ordinary I guess, but I got started when I was maybe 5 or 6. The girls in the 'hood would always want to dress me as one of them. I think maybe they picked me from other boys simply because they enjoyed the cute little kisses I was "compelled" (LOL) to steal from them. Yeah, kissing was a really big part of it. I never experienced that stage that all the other little boys went through; namely that of being repulsed by girls. All through my childhood, I always loved the girls, always wanted to be with them. They dressed me in their clothes, from my neck clear down to my toes. Pure heaven! I just loved it, wanted to do it all the time. I had my favorite dresses of course, but I was sensitive enough to want to eventually try on all their things, as I didn't want to slight any of my "girlfriends" (some of them had prettier stuff than others). Much preferred that to playing ball, riding bikes etc.

However I don't regard those experiences as authentic cross dressing simply because I gave all their clothes back when we were done. However in those earlier years I just lived and longed to be "one of the girls". What I regard as true cross dressing came later (after puberty) when I began to accumulate my own "stash". That however should probably be a whole different topic/post.

Since I'm new here, I want some advice as to which forum I should talk about my "true" cross dressing life and how one incident in particular influenced the choice of "Deb" as my name.

talk later, love you all,
Deb
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: How I got started

Post by DonnaT »

If you think it will turn into a blog style history, I'd suggest putting it into A Day In The Life, otherwise put it under Your Beginnings (continued)
DonnaT
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Thanks for the tip, Donna. I'll have to give that a whirl when I get more time.

best regards,
Deb
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Deb. I too know what is like to be dressed by the girls When young my sisters and their friends dressed me as a girl and took me to the park to play. This went on from 3 years to 6 years old.

Also later in life I truly commenced to cross dressing, now have my own wardrobe and enjoy every second Requal appears.
Requal