Deb's life

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Deb's life

Post by Debbie Jean »

As I said in an earlier post, I got started when I was maybe 5 or 6. The girls in the 'hood would always want to dress me as one of them. All through my childhood, I always loved the girls, always wanted to be with them. They dressed me in their clothes, from my neck clear down to my toes. Pure heaven! What I regard as true cross dressing came later (after puberty) when I began to accumulate my own "stash".

Authentic cross dressing began with an incident in high school in 11th grade. I got paired (by the teacher) with a classmate named Debbie for a class science project. It happened that way because there were more girls than boys in that class. At that time, Debbie was not my GF, but merely an acquaintance. Working with her after school one day, she caught me "peeking". She said: "OK, you want to look at these panties, you're gonna have to wear them". Mixed emotions there. I was so embarrassed at being caught, but on the other hand my heart was pounding at the thought of wearing her panties. I thought my heart was going to jump right out of my chest it was pounding so hard! So we went into adjacent stalls, both removed our underwear and tossed them over the wall to each other. When we came out of the stalls, I asked for my tighty whities back. She said "sure", then reached in her purse and pulled out a pair of scissors and cut my old undies in half and tossed them in the waste paper basket. She said that I wouldn't need them anymore, I have new undies now. WOW! That took my breath away.

I asked her if she did that to every guy she caught peeking. She said: "No, just you. I could just tell by your look how badly you really wanted it". At that point we became BF/GF. So that is why I took "Deb" as my cross dressing name/login, just did it to honor her, my first cross dressing GF. So that one pair of panties was the beginning of my "stash", which today years later numbers in the hundreds. Thanks Deb.
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Deb's life

Post by Alisa »

Great story Deb... Thanks sooo much for sharing! (--) Alisa
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for continuing to share Deb.
Requal
Kitty
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kitty »

Thanks for sharing, Deb. :)
You get one life, live it the way you want - as long as you don't harm others
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Deb, that was an amazing story, but more so was the the amazing girl with such insight! Very moving!

Samantha...SKOL <>
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

That's such a cool storie Deb (--)
Angie
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Thanks for sharing!