Cross dressed

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Linda Smith

Cross dressed

Post by Linda Smith »

Hi Linda here! I was dressed as a girl when i was 7 years old by my older sister, My other sister who was older than she was would go to my mother and tell on her what she was doing to me and she would just say to her,"Oh! she just having fun dressing him as her baby doll!" But to my sister's side of it, she did more than dress me as a baby doll! Beause the only thing i remember is her applying lipstick on my lips, i guess i blocked the other memories out.

The sister that dressed me would! as my other sister remember it, would apply very heavy makeup on my face using my mother's darkest Red lipstick,she would curl my long hair, put her training bra on me filling the cups with rolled up socks,have me wear her frilly panties, stockings, and her little high heels and parade me around the house in front of my brothers and their friends like a little model. My sister that dressed me when i ask her about it said she doesn't ever remember doing anything like that so i never bought it up again and left it at that, I never hated her for doing it and now I'm very open about my crossdressing to my sisters and they have no problem with it as long as I'm happy, I never ask my brothers if they remember anything like that!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Cross dressed

Post by DonnaT »

Good that there is no animosity between you and your sister.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Oh fun fun, fun *-*
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

It sounds like you had the same type of childhood as me. We're such lucky people. If I had my childhood to re-live, I wouldn't change a thing, how about you?

hugs,
Deb
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Linda, it sounds like you had the same type of childhood as me. We're such lucky people. If I had my childhood to re-live, I wouldn't change a thing, how about you?

hugs,
Deb
Linda Smith

Post by Linda Smith »

DonnaT wrote:Good that there is no animosity between you and your sister.

No! I don't I'm glad my sister did what she did...It started out as a lipstick fetish then evolved into cross dressing.
Linda Smith

Post by Linda Smith »

Deb wrote:Linda, it sounds like you had the same type of childhood as me. We're such lucky people. If I had my childhood to re-live, I wouldn't change a thing, how about you?

hugs,
Deb

Yes! It seems that more i learn from the internet the more i find out that a lot of us have the same childhood especially with lipstick... My cross dressing first started out as a lipstick fetish all i did was apply lipstick for many years before dressing.
Linda Smith

Post by Linda Smith »

Carol Ann wrote:Oh fun fun, fun *-*

Yes indeed ^^_||
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Linda. Some where in our lives a sister or some other person dressed us in female apparel and most of us blossomed from there.
Requal