Beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Beginnings

Post by Angie G »

I started dressing at about 11 or 12. Shoes a bra her and there. What ever I could find. started going with my wife and didn't dress till after we married.Didn't came out to her Till 10 years ago. She is good with it we share item and shop together for angie she sometimes buys someting fo Angie. No one knows but her. I think my Grandson knows. He was in my things I think he tryied somethings on. (--)
Angie
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Re: Beginnings

Post by Debbie Jean »

Hi Angie G, and welcome to this site.
I look forward to more of your stories.
I see you're from Auburn. Well I used to travel there a lot "back in the day" (work related).

So how old is your grand son? As I always say, start 'em early, the earlier the better LOL.

Hugs,
Deb
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Angie.
Requal
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Angie,I started at 10yrs wearing my moms beautiful formal cocktail dresses. Always through my life's journey I've been jealous and infatuated with women's clothing styles because I thought men's apparel was boring. Very jealous of makeup, and the fun girls were having putting on their faces. I'm 58 now, separated with time and a house to myself. Some of my wife's clothing was still in a closet (expensive, nice apparel), so I started wearing them around the house. There's makeup too, walla..., now I'm on this forum! Win win! I was very surprised how good I looked in the mirror, ANNNND the feeling is beyond description.

Your friend, Samantha
Kitty
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kitty »

We all have the same memories at about the same young age and I bet we all thought we were the only boy at the time doing it.

We were wrong! :P
You get one life, live it the way you want - as long as you don't harm others
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Kitty, your absolutely right, and this forum proves it! You look amazing kitty. Nice.

Samantha <>
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I had no idea how many boys like myself wanted to dress up!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Kitty
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kitty »

Sam, I wish that was me in the photo, alas it's not.

A lot of members have thought it was me so I am taking it down to avoid further confusion. 8)

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
You get one life, live it the way you want - as long as you don't harm others
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Kitty, that is absolutely OK! Still a nice pic though. Stay femme girl!

Samantha <>
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Samantha

I was so surprised how lovely I looked dressed as a woman with full makeup. I also look so much younger ( and feel younger as well)

You are right! The feeling is just so fantastic. There is nothing like it.

And being on this forum is a win win situation which has helped me so much in developing my dressing and being a woman!

Oh my!

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF