my beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Niqqi

my beginnings

Post by Niqqi »

I suppose it started very early in life with the various events that made me curious, probably about like everyone else here. I learned what the color beige is by asking my mother about a pair of her panties. There was the girl in first grade who leaned over her desk to get something from the girl in front of her, and I saw the rows of lace across her panties. Then there was hearing my 2nd grade teacher tell some boys in reading circle that she was sure her daughter had some dresses they could wear to make them behave. It was the same second grade teacher who once sat in such a way I saw the beautiful lace of her slip. Various people sometimes mistook me for a girl, especially in middle school.

Surely we all remember the first time we wore panties. My first time was during the summer between 8th and 9th grade. A brother's girlfriend from college was staying with us. One afternoon, for some reason, I was walking past her room to mine and thought about looking at her panties. I found them and tried on a pair. The silky smoothness was beyond anything I had ever experienced. A few days later, my mother caught me and told me to not bother her things. I'm surprised nothing more was ever said to about it because the next few years when my parents were ever away I would usually wear mother's lingerie and a particular dress of hers that I really liked. I was dressed one time when they came home a day early. I hid everything in my closet as fast as I could. I had to have looked like the cat that just ate the canary. I heard mom open one of her drawers in their bedroom then slowly close it. She might not have noticed the panties that were gone, but surely she noticed the bra and full slip that was gone. Yet, they never asked me anything about it. The only two possibilities I can think of is that I usually had a girlfriend and maybe they thought guys who liked girls didn't ever dress like one or they just couldn't imagine that what I was really doing it or how to ask me about it.

I married when I was 22. It wasn't too many months after we married that I asked my wife if I could wear her panties while we had sex. I was scared when I asked her, but she let me. A couple of years later, with her approval, I would have my own couple sets of panties, bras, garter belts, stockings and full slips. She even bought me a few items over the years.

Many years later, our children were now all grown and on their own or in college. We were riding with some of her relatives to an event and she mentioned she was thinking about hiring a housekeeper for a day or two each week. I volunteered, she surprised me by accepting, and now I am her sissy maid a day or two a week. We've had many a long discussion about all of it. I'm very thankful to her for that. She now understands that I'm a sissy and my favorite days are when she goes to town and does what she wants while I stay home as her sissy maid, seeing to it she comes to a clean home. Even as I type this, I'm wearing panties, a rago garter belt, stockings, a bra, a full slip, and a housekeeping dress. I got a few chores done tonight and tomorrow I will be in a dress, probably all day, doing the rest of the work she wants me to do while she goes to town and does what she wants. She even mentioned she is having lunch with a particular male friend of ours. I plan on having everything perfect so she will tell me what a great job I did. As I lay down to sleep in a few minutes, wearing my panties and slip, one of my thoughts will be what I wonderful wife I have.
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: my beginnings

Post by Angie G »

You do have a wonderful wife. I also do house work in a dress or my maid outfit ad love it. (--)
Angie
Niqqi

Post by Niqqi »

Very good. It seems very important that the wife/so sees tangible benefits to having a cd/sissy husband.

My dress today is the pink one from http://www.maidsuniforms.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Niqqi. It is great to have a supportive wife.
Requal
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

What a wonderful story Niqqi with such a beautiful ending. Now it's time to put a little "frosting on the cake". Go get yourself a French maid outfit, complete with seamed garter stockings and 4-inch (or higher) stilettos. You'll love it!!

good luck,
Deb
Niqqi

Post by Niqqi »

I've been considering that, except for the heels. We'd probably go for matching patent leather Mary Jane flats. My guess is that chiffon petticoats would be very nice.

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL