The beginning!!

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

The beginning!!

Post by Victoria K. »

Hard to tell where it stated! Anyways seemed like a outsider as a male! was very shy around girls but liked them more than boys.The girls would always tease me and flirt but again i would just melt in there hands when they did that lol.I have gotten over my shyness and enjoy the company of a woman over a man! Not just for the sexual thing! more like i can relate to them better then men and have more respect for them.First time dressed up as a girl was way back in earlier days for Halloween! I loved it but at the time didn't think much more about it.These days it have cross dressed a few times! but not totally! now i want to do more! Life is short and you never know until you try! I love the feeling in female clothes! reminds me of my feminine side which i hold dearly.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: The beginning!!

Post by Martina Hall »

Welcome, Stanley John!
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing StanleyJohn. Sounds as your life is about to begin. Enjoy.
Requal
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

Hi Victoria welcome hun. I also started @ a yong age. and wanted to hang with the woman more then the men. It's just the last 10 years that I've really dressed more girl then guy. came out to my wife and she is great about my going around the house as a girl. (--)
Angie
DeniseL
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by DeniseL »

-wel-
Thank you very much for sharing and thing your beginnis was very much like mime.Knew from and early age something was different, but living in a very rurall small community, that counting all the cats and dogs there were abut 1800 people there, it was a very narrown minded small community, so one could not express their femmine desires .

Was not till i moved 7 years ago that i was ale to come out full time
There are many good girls in the chat room so please join us at night so we may meet you

Dense
Denise_Love
a girl that likes Camping