my journey......

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

my journey......

Post by Joan Renee »

my journey started when i was 8 yrs old. i grew up in a small family. only male child with 3 sisters. two older and one younger. my father was an only child. my mother has one sibling a brother. he had two daughters. two girl cousins. so not only am i a son but also im a only grandson. i was raised around alot of women. im not saying that was a bad thing. it was alot of fun. you can only imagine. i allways had a vast clothing stash. i used to spend my summers going to stay with my girl cousins. i admired them so much and still do. they lived over an hour and half away. they were still in school as the school they attended started a week before mine. my uncle was at work and me and my aunt were at home. one of the cousins is the same age as me. the one is a little older. my aunt was busy doing laundry on the other end of house. i went into my cousins room. the one the same age. i seen all the pretty clothes in the closet. i had to try one of her pretty dresses and shiny black mary janes. we were the same size head to toe. it felt so right that i played in it as long as i thought i could without being caught. then after summer break was over. i made me a small stash of stuff from my moms and sisters. im 39 yrs old now and luckily have a understanding wife. so i have my own wardrobe. :)
i don't wear women's clothes. i wear my clothes as i am the one who purchased them.
i'm not ashamed to dress like a woman. because i don't think its shameful to be a woman.
-Iggy pop-
Laycee
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: my journey......

Post by Laycee »

Excellent!
LeeAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by LeeAnne »

Welcome! I think that's a nice way to begin your journey and a great memory. I had an older sister and only older female cousins so I can kind of relate. Good that you have a supportive wife also!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Joan. I think we all had sisters in our lives whose beautiful clothes we were able to dress in. I still remember the feelings of freedom and enjoyment it gave me when I was able to steal the time dressed in my sister's apparel.
Requal
Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Joan Renee »

Requal Jo wrote:Thank you for sharing Joan. I think we all had sisters in our lives whose beautiful clothes we were able to dress in. I still remember the feelings of freedom and enjoyment it gave me when I was able to steal the time dressed in my sister's apparel.
i myself just really looked up to the ladies in my family. i had a hidden desire to be just like them.
i don't wear women's clothes. i wear my clothes as i am the one who purchased them.
i'm not ashamed to dress like a woman. because i don't think its shameful to be a woman.
-Iggy pop-