Only the beginning.....

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Only the beginning.....

Post by Stephanie M »

As Chicago said on their first album, only the beginning, and this is the beginning of Stephanie.

I grew up as a "normal" boy, I played Star Wars, cops and robbers and all the stereotypical games that young boys played in the 70s and 80s. It wasn't until I hit puberty before I was interested in anything "girly". I believe I started off much like most here with a bra and panties. At first it was just something exciting to add to most 12 year old boy's favorite hobby. It slowly evolved over the years through different phases.

Recently I entered a new phase and my wife asked me if my alter-ego had a name, and at the time I didn't. I thought about it for a couple of days and decided to take the non creative path and just feminized my birth name of Stephen/ Steve. However as non creative as it is, I felt it was appropriate considering this new me came from inside, sort of like the story of Adam and the rib and he called her woman. I realized I had suppressed this part of me all my life with a few flirtations here and there and years of being a partial cross dresser where I was totally satisfied just wearing panties and nighties at home.

Then we went to see the Rocky Horror Picture show in costumes and you can guess who I dressed as. It was amazing I loved the feeling of the fishnet stockings and the high heels, but what I loved the most was being out in public dressed this way. This sparked something inside me and before I knew it all I thought about was how I felt that night. So Stephanie was finally free to come out and play. I started wearing the fishnets with my nighty then progressed to wearing one of my wife's dresses and I felt amazing. I even shaved my legs and I love how smooth they feel they really bring out the full experience of wearing panty hose.

I've read some stories here and saw others who say the older they get the stronger the feminine side gets and that's exactly what's happening to me. I'm thankful I have a wife who will be supportive of this and help me with this new phase. I'm looking forward to chatting with other guys who are similar to me and seeing how other wives deal with this, my wife will probably register here to so both of us have people to talk to about all this. Having someone who can accept this makes it so much easier for me to finally accept myself and not feel like I'm doing something bad, wrong or whatever. Finally Steve and Stephanie can coexist.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Only the beginning.....

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks you for sharing Stephanie. It is good that we can have a forum to discuss our feelings and share ideas.
Requal
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

It felt good to share my story.

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

I have pritty much the same story. My wife is very good with my dressing and if she has seen something she knows I'll like she buys it for me. And I thank God everyday for her support and love. (--)
Angie
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

That's awesome Angie.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Really happy for you Stephanie.
It took me a little longer to reach the stage you are in. It must so wonderful when you can share and have support at home, and hopefully with friends.
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Thanks Hanna.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out