My Beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Katie_S

My Beginnings

Post by Katie_S »

My first recollection was when I was about 5. My older sister dressed me in my mother's old silk slip. Nothing much after that until I was a teenager and I had the opportunity to raid lingerie from some college co-eds. From that point on I was hooked and went through acquire and purge cycles. I have been married for 37 years and finally told my wife about 10 years ago when we were on vacation. While she said she did not understand she said that there has to be room in every relationship for differences and so she was prepared to support me underdressing as long as that was as far as it went. I agreed and since then have been underdressing 24 x 7. My wife will often buy me some lingerie and sometimes comments on the fact that my lingerie is nicer than hers.

My hope is to gain more insight into my feelings and see where it goes.
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: My Beginnings

Post by Wesley »

So, what motivated you to put the purloined panties on the first time? How did you feel? How did you progress to other things, such as a bra?

To gain insight, you have to look back and examine the things in your life that not only lead you to try on lingerie, but more importantly, why you did a second and third time? For most of us, who started crossdressing at adolescence, there was a definite thrill. . . We repeated the behaviors many times over during adolescence until it insidiously became ingrained in our personality.

Once you get to a point where one accepts the behavior and does not look upon it with disgust or self derision, life is so much easier. And while most of us have resolved the issue, for many, it remains problematic.

Welcome to the group!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Katie.

It is a start that your wife is accepting the underdressing. Give her time and soon Katie will be out in the open.
Requal
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

I started years ago more then 50 years ago. Telling my wife after 38 years of being Married (10years ago. She has been great about it, It started with her knowledge at home with a skirt she gave me. Now I dress 100% 5 days a week. Right down to make-up. I go drab for her on the weekends. (--)
Angie