Lysette's beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Lysette
Miss Crystal Goddess

Lysette's beginnings

Post by Lysette »

My sister tells a story of how she and her friends dressed me up in girls' clothes when I was around 5. I have no memory of that. She also says that when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said I wanted to be a "mommy." Again, I have no memory of that. My earliest memory of crossdressing was putting on my sister's panties when I was around 16. I think I tried a bra too, but I couldn't quite get the hang of it, so I just went for the panties. I did that only a few times, but I do recall enjoying it, and even going out with her panties on. I had no further crossdressing desires until about 5 years ago, when in my late 40s, I decided I'd try panties. I had never tolerated men's underwear much, and mostly went commando from about age 20-45. For reasons that I'm still not entirely clear on, I bought a couple of thongs. They were OK, but not quite right; so I tried a couple of other types: boyshorts, bikinis, and hipsters. I started appreciating the feminine look and feel and wanted more. I told my wife early on, and that initially caused a bit of concern on her part. She soon seemed to get over the concept of me wearing panties, but she was still, and is still now, very concerned that anyone else should find out - particularly our kids. Panties are easy to hide, and I went on a panty rampage, buying from all sorts of stores. My wife got to the point where it was more of a concern of needless expense: it's a bit of an obsession with me and I know I don't need dozens of panties. I just really love shopping for them and wearing them. I recently started buying bras and camisoles. Again, I told my wife, and it was another jolt for her. As much as I do enjoy wearing this new lingerie, I know I can't risk wearing it to work. The straps are too likely to show, and that would be pretty devastating. Besides the unacceptable consequences at work and in my circle of friends/acquaintances, I really could not possibly pass as a woman. I am way too tall, heavy, and hairy for it to be even remotely possible. I know the hair can be removed (with some difficulty), and I could potentially lose weight. It's mostly my height that would make it impossible. There just are not many women who are pushing 7 feet tall, which I would if I put on some moderate pumps (assuming they sold them in my size). So, as much as I would love to explore further this feminine side of me, I suppose I will continue with the panties, but leave it at that.

Thanks for reading - comments appreciated...

Feeling femme, looking...not,

Lysette
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Lysette's beginnings

Post by DonnaT »

Although is may seem to be uncommon, quite a number of CDs are in the 6'5" to 6'6" range, and they even wear high heels.
DonnaT
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Lysette. I can understand your beginnings because my 2 elder sisters also dressed me as a girl from age 3 to 6 years and took me to the local park to play with them. While I had a break for a few years I started to dress again when aged 11 years.

Been on an doff since then due to marriage and family. Now retired and had have more time for Requal to appear.

My wife knows about Requal and while she is accepting, some serious apprehension is present when Requal appears.
Requal
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Lysette,
Hi and welcome, and thanks for sharing your beginnings. I can totally relate. I started kinda the same way, under dressing.
I am 6'2". and now old to boot.. When I dress I think I can pass for something in the 50's. There are quite a few tall celebs out there. Granted they kinda top out at 6'2". There are some 6'4"s. Heels are fun and make you feel so em and sexy, but yes, here comes another few inches. So wear flats and low heels in public, or hang out with tall people.
can great deals at thrift stores and discount dept store. It's great you told your wife, whether she likes it or not- not fun to keep it hiding secretly from her, and not healthy for either of you. So keep on enjoying your dressing, -it doesn't go away. Make the best of it, maybe it will help you shed a few lb. I started trimming my visible body hairs, then stared shaving them, and this past week I finally shaved my arms and hands. My legs , and chest all started the same way.

CD Haven is a wonderful place.
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Welcome, Lysette!
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

Hi Lysette, thanks for Sharing and welcome.
“Rules are there to be broken…”
Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Mikaela »

Welcome!! Ah yes, panties seem to be the gateway drug. I can't tell you how many pair I've owned! Such a great variety. And then it just expands from there. I've got a shoe shopping problem too!!

Anyway. Welcome and enjoy.
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

hI Lysette I'eam also a lover of panties. and wear them most of the time. (--)
Angie