When I started wearing a bra

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

When I started wearing a bra

Post by Debbie Jean »

Earlier on this forum I shared about how I got started wearing panties. I'll now share how I got started wearing a bra.

When I was a teenager there was this radio station that most all teens listened to. It played our kind of music, and even the commercials were enjoyable because they pushed products that most teens spent all their money on. The commercial jingles were also sung in "our kind of music".

One day when my GF & I were out "cruising" in my car this little jingle, which aired fairly often, came on the car radio.
I loved that jingle and even recorded it on my tape player so I could hear it anytime I wanted. It went like this:

"Hey miss teenager....
Listen, listen, listen, listen.
Here is some bra news that's new & cute....
Don't you accept no substitute....
Wear a bra that's made with the teen in mind....
Miss Exquisite Form bra....
That's the only kind"

I turned to her and said: "Speaking of bras, I could never understand why they hook in the back. Doesn't make any sense at all when I see what struggles my mom or sister have to go through every time they put one on."

So my GF talked me into going to her house and trying one of her spare ones on. I tried to talk her out of that, trying one excuse after another. To this day I don't know why I tried to. She wouldn't take no for an answer, so I finally caved in and did it. She filled the bra with some wadded up paper balls for "effect", and she clipped on a "bra extender" so it would fit me. She made me prance around in it and then made me stand in front of a mirror and "flirt' with myself, while wearing only my panties and her spare bra. She also made me "model" some of her other clothes. Such an enjoyable afternoon, it will live forever in my memory.

At that point I became "hooked" for life. No pun intended, but wait, yes pun intended.

love,
Deb
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: When I started wearing a bra

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Deb. Yes, it is a struggle to hook at the back on some bras.
Requal
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Thanks for the story Deb.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

Thanks for sharing Deb.

As for back hook bras Requal Jo, when one has been doing it for 8 years every day now you don't even think twice about it1
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

This is a great story/experience Deb, thx.

I can see the dressing and fitting in front of me played back. :)
I am a woman of trans experience.
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

Great .I put my bra onbackwards hook it then pull it around and slip into the straps way easier hun. (--)
Angie
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

Angie G wrote:Great .I put my bra onbackwards hook it then pull it around and slip into the straps way easier hun. (--)
Angie
Yes that's how I do it. Actually that's how the sales lady showed me once. :)

Taking off is much easier.
I am a woman of trans experience.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I have heard of many GG's that put their bra on that way, maybe I am more limber than some but I have never had any problems hooking my bra behind my back after I get the girls nestled in. :shock:
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Lysette
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Lysette »

I generally go with the backward first method too, but in some cases you can just hook it when you're not wearing it at all, and just put it on almost like a pullover.

Lysette
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Up to about 10 years ago when I first purchased a PC, I didn't realise there was any other way to put on a bra other than hooking from behind. If you hold back to flap between you thumb and index finger to expose the eyes it should be no problem to hook up.
Genevieve
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Genevieve »

I've always hooked my bra from the back. It was tricky at first, getting those little hooks in the little eyes.
In a world where you can be anything, be unapologetically fabulous in your high heels.
Robbie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Robbie »

I always hook mine behind my back. It's like anything, easy once you get the knack of it. I think easier for us than the Ladies because the forms go in after it's hooked.