So thankful for an evening of a few too many

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Robbie
Miss Crystal Goddess

So thankful for an evening of a few too many

Post by Robbie »

Like many, my first experiences during adolescence were in my Mom’s panties and even tried a bra a time or two. In adulthood, I continued to have a pair or two of panties stashed away but spent years playing the macho male.
In my late 30’s and recently divorced, I began dating a wonderful Lady and it quickly became somewhat serious. We were already intimate when one night, after an evening of clubbing (alcohol involved), I blurted out during a moment of passion that I wanted to wear Her panties. I must admit that, I was shocked that I had uttered the words. I was even more shocked at Her reaction. She, after a brief silence which seemed like an eternity, shucked Her panties, held them in front of me and said, “Well then, let’s see how you look in them”

Very quickly, it became more than panties and I began to accumulate a tasteful feminine wardrobe. She very patiently taught me to do my own makeup. We shopped together and shared both secrets and giggles. For the next 20 yrs., I dressed to some degree almost every evening and weekend. It was a very honest, caring and loving marriage/relationship.

We later split up for other reasons and my dressing waned, I think probably because there was no one to share the moments with. Recently though, (maybe I’m losing some T), the desire has gotten stronger and I find myself in Fem more often. Thankfully, I’m now retired and can enjoy it at my pleasure.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: So thankful for an evening of a few too many

Post by KimberlyS »

Ah alcohol making us say or do things we normally would not. Thanks for the background and intro post. Hope to see more of you around the site and in the chat.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Robbie.
Requal
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

I know from past experience (yes, I'm an alcoholic) that alcohol frequently allows us to "spill the beans". I think that in your case alcohol worked to your benefit by giving you the courage to publicly declare that you wanted to be the panty boy that you've secretly always wanted to be. This is a good thing. It is only when bad things happen that alcohol becomes a destructive force in our lives. The destructive aspect reared its head one too many times in my life, that's why I quit drinking. I don't want to get too far off the original intent of this post, so I'll end by simply saying that I'm happy for you, and thanks for sharing.

XOXO
Deb