evolution of renee

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

ReneeElizabeth
Miss Crystal Goddess

evolution of renee

Post by ReneeElizabeth »

hello everyone, wanted to share my story of how i started dressing

the first time i remember expressing an interest in crossdressing of any kind is when i was 8 years old, i would paint my toenails using magic marker to make them look pretty like my sister's, was told by my parents that boys didn't do such things, but the desire remained, when i was old enough to be allowed to stay home alone i would dress in whatever female attire i could find in the laundry area, this continued into my 20's, i had my first transformation experience when i was 26 and seeing myself fully dressed and made up was a huge revelation, sadly the photos i had of that session and others were destroyed in many of my numerous purges, now that i'm in my 40's i truly realize that i am not harming myself or anyone else and i am going to enjoy being renee whenever i can
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: evolution of renee

Post by Estefania »

Hi Renee, and nice to meet you.

Ah, if only we had known then what we know now huh? :)

Gaby
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

I agree with Gabriela.
Enjoy yourself.
Katrina
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Katrina »

If only all of us kept a few photo's from our early dressing days. We would probably all gaze and wonder who that gorgeous young lady is, and what became of her.
What became of her is that she has always known that family and friends and being part of that world means everything, but that window to her own real self opens every now and then, and will be truly appreciated just for the freedom of being her true self.
ReneeElizabeth
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by ReneeElizabeth »

very well said katrina, hanna and gabriela, i really wished i had saved those photographs, although they were polaroids and i don't happen to have a scanner to scan them in, but outside of a few forums i tend to put a tight lid on my renee side , very nice to meet all of you :)
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Renee, may all your available time be enjoyable.
Requal