My first memories of how Gemma came to be

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

GemmaDee

My first memories of how Gemma came to be

Post by GemmaDee »

My 1st memory of dressing was when I was about 6ish, My friend who lived opposite, suggested that we try on his mums black tights, which we did, & I can remember the felling like it was yesterday :) WOW !!!
Anyway after that all I can remember is trying on my sisters ( who is roughly 3 1/2 years older than me ) knickers whenever I got the chance =P~
As the years went by & we grew older, my sister developed nicely which led to Bra's being available to try on, which naturally I did whenever I could :) Early teens for me was confusing, I didn't know weather it was a fetish or I wanted to be a girl :? but still I loved the feel of wearing panties esp silky ones, which lucky for me my sister also seemed to love :lol:
When I was about 17 my sister married & moved out, along with all her lovely clothes, so I decided I would start buying my own.
I had to hide them where ever I could, under the floorboards for one :(
I only really went for lingerie etc, as I had nowhere to hide larger items like dresses , & never tried make up, apart from the odd bit of lipstick from my mums make up bag when she wasn't looking. Funny but I never tried her clothes on, didn't seem right :(
Anyway this went on for many years totally secret, then came my 1st PC, & the internet, this was when I found Cd sites & Ebay, & I decided I wanted to get fully dressed , seeing all these beautiful girls out there, so I brought a wig , make up dresses , even a corset. Getting everything delivered to work, so I could sneak them home :oops: that was a worry too in case someone else opened them, luckily that never happened :) :)
As said this was all totally in secret, so I couldn't dress very often , only if my mum went out for the day etc.
I confided in a female work friend about 10 years ago , & she was fantastic & offered to have my parcels delivered to hers, which makes life a lot easier on that score, She has seen me dressed a couple of times, which was nice.
This has been my life so far really, I don't get to dress fully very often, hardly ever in fact, as due to financial reasons I still live with my mother, & although she found out about my dressing many years ago, wasn't the least bit pleased or supportive,& didn't want to talk about it etc , & has never mentioned it since. Hence the reason I don't dress fully,as I get very little time alone at home.
A couple of years ago, I also told another female friend who lived alone about Gemma, & she kindly let me dress at hers, which I did once or twice a month, which again was fantastic, she was very supportive & helpful. Her sister moved in with her last year, so again full dressing sadly pretty much came to a halt I do have some pictures I will post later from these great times.
These days, I have to make do with quick 1/2 hours here & there, which although not great, better than nothing. I do wear full undies everyday when I go to work, inc breast forms, full slips in the winter & hold up stockings, being a larger lady, it doesn't show,& always wear a long nightdress at night again with bra & forms , which I love.
The funny thing about wearing a bra everyday now, is that it feels so right, & feels odd when I'm not wearing one !! lovely !!
The other pleasure I allow myself is, a regular visit to my local beauty salon, where I get my legs & underarms waxed so i'm totally smooth , again feels so feminine, I also have pedicures & gel polish applied,the lady who does it is very friendly & we have a good girly chat about clothes & make up , again makes me feel wonderful.
Well that's about it really , I could waffle on more, but I'm sure you're all bored stiff already !!
Thanks for reading... Gemma xx
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: My first memories of how Gemma came to be

Post by KimberlyS »

Nice post Gemma. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of you around.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Gemma. Yes, I can understand the frustration of only being able to dress for 1/2 hour or two, very occasionally, as I too conduct my dressing in secret, (when able).
Requal
GemmaDee

Post by GemmaDee »

Requal Jo wrote:Thank you for sharing Gemma. Yes, I can understand the frustration of only being able to dress for 1/2 hour or two, very occasionally, as I too conduct my dressing in secret, (when able).
Hi Jo, yes it can get you down at times :( I find every chance I get, I quickly put on a bra, just to feel fem, even if only briefly :) Life would have been so much easier if I'd been born a girl :? a lot cheaper too :lol: