My first post & my story

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Catriona

My first post & my story

Post by Catriona »

Hello everyone,
This is my first post as a crossdresser but i have had an interest in female underwear and clothes all my life in some form or other.
I'm 53 now and married, up until recently i had been able to shall we say manage to control my need to crossdress and for the last 26 years of our marriage not even think about wanting to wear womens clothes.
But in the last year or so for some reason the urge has become constant and i had to give in to my needs.
And have been wearing mainly underwear as i like the feel of the soft material against my skin and if I'm totally honest thats the reason i crossdress.
I can only find the opportunity to crossdress once a week.
But i had decided that the secret of keeping this from my wife was becoming too much to cope with and i been trying pluck up the courage to come out to her.
I was listening to a conversation bewteen two work colleagues that for some reason got onto crossdressers one guy said he didn't understand why men wore womens clothes but some of the places he has been too (night clubs) "they would probably get a good kicking!!" And the other guy said they must be sick! -,,-
I just listened and said nothing as to say anything or try to defend crossdressers would of maybe put me on the spot.
But i sat there a few minutes later at my desk with tears in my eyes thinking that i had never felt so alone :(
I couldn't stand it anymore and so on friday evening i told my wife i was a crossdresser! I told her the story at work and told her i was born with this and that my earliest memories were of wanting to wear panties and tights (pantyhose) although i didn't understand or know what it meant.
My wife has been in shock most of the weekend but I've told her that i will respect her if she doesn't want anything to do with it and i just hoped that she would understand and support me. She has calmed down now but nothing more has been said about the subject, i won't push the issue any further and let her deal with it in her own way, i hope that she still loves me and wants to be with me and i hope she can get used to me being me even if she doesn't want to see me in my female clothes.

It's good to be finaly talk to poeple who understand and to know I'm not alone :)

Lots of love

Catriona xx
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: My first post & my story

Post by KimberlyS »

Catriona, first welcome to the site and second you are not alone. Yea it may feel like it at times, but there are a lot more of us than you realize. Settle in and enjoy.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Rita_Cooke

Post by Rita_Cooke »

Hi I am full of sympathies with your emotions I have a very familiar history and fell the need to share this with my partner.

I really hope all ends well for you
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Catriona. You are not alone with what you are experiencing. My wife was also shocked when I told her of my crossdressing.

Over time she has come to accept Requal and while still remaining a little apprehensive when Requal appears, my wife does now allow her into her company. I no longer have to hide Requal from her which is pleasing to me and reduces my stress levels significantly.

Give time time and I am sure that by taking little steps and with some patience, your wife will become comfortable with Catriona as mine has with Requal.
Requal