How I started

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jennie Jo.

How I started

Post by Jennie Jo. »

I think I was about 8 or 9 when my parents first left me alone in the house while they went on a over night trip, by that point I had expressed interest in cloths meant for girls but after learning that a boy wasn't suppose to wear that kind of cloths I just kept my interest silent while writing it all down in my first journal. I went to my moms closet and was amazed how nice some of the clothes felt when I put them on, especially some of the old sun dresses that my sister left behind. It felt so natural and as time went on I started to teach myself how to do my makeup and nails aswell as developing a style with what I had to work with.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: How I started

Post by Rikki »

Jennie,

Sounds familiar. I was an only child and left home alone often (and loved the time). That's when I too learned the love of taffeta, tulle and chiffon. Back in the late 50's women had much more feminine wardrobes so it was great fun. You lucked out with an older sister!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: How I started

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Jennie. I think quite a few of us started in our mother's wardrobes when young. My sisters use to dress me in their clothes and take me to the local park to play with their friend.
Requal