I've always been Krista...

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Krista
Miss Silver Goddess

I've always been Krista...

Post by Krista »

My earliest recollection of trying something "girly" was when I was about 5 years old, and while watching my mother apply lipstick, I asked her if I could have some. She replied, "Honey, boys don't wear lipstick...", but leaned down and gave both my lips a touch of bright red! She laughed, as I keep looking at my reflection in the mirror, and I don't believe she thought any more about it - but right then and there - I was hooked!

Somewhere around that same time, someone had given my mother a large bag of used clothes for our church to distribute. In the bag, I found a petticoat that fit me perfectly! I stashed it under my bed, and would pull it out after I was sure no one would be back to check on me and would imagine that I was a little girl. One day it was gone...no one said anything about it...and I didn't offer any complaint.

I loved it when my brother and I would raid our parents' closet while playing "grown ups"...of course, I was ALWAYS the mother...I loved my mom's dresses and heels! Througout my growing up years, I took every opportunity to "be a girl"...I wore my mother's and my sister's clothes...my female cousin's clothes, my aunt's clothes, my FRIENDS' mother's and sister's clothes...in other words - I was a girl on a mission...LOL!

My only regret is that although NOW, I'm comfortable and excited to be "Krista" in public - I haven't (yet) figured out how to tell those closest to me (including my wife) who I really am. I know that I'll figure it out, though!
"Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling."
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: I've always been Krista...

Post by KimberlyS »

Thank you for your story. Look forward to hearing more from you.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Krista.
Requal
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

Hi Krista,
the whole telling one's spouse problem is quite tricky. I don't have any good advice about that. But, if you go back in the archives of the posts you'll find a lot of discussion on that subject. Interestingly, that subject hasn't been discussed here for several years - I don't know why that would be and hadn't even noticed that until now.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. It makes me think that I really need to restock my make-up and get some new colors of lipstick.