Playing dress up.

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kitty Pryde

Playing dress up.

Post by Kitty Pryde »

What make me think I may be transgender

thoughts that have been in the back of my mind from time to time and such and have tried to have relationships in the normal sense yet they either not worked. I feel like I may want to be someone else as it were. As it were a lesbian if I were a woman. Also thinking in my past where I was bullied at school just for being my self really that more the Aspergers really, but when I was talking to a psychologist and there was a sandbox and we could use thing to make an image of how I felt and that and I had a small pin badge of Willow from Buffy and said that was me, as I felt that time I want to be someone else.

this time I'm aged 14/15 and this part may come off a bit odd. I did sometimes fill water balloons to make breasts and wear my mother bra and did turn me on to the thought of it.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Playing dress up.

Post by Penelope Carol »

Hi Kitty, thanks for sharing. Only you can decide whether you are transgender but having female fantasies at a very young age is often a sign that you are.
The most important question is: Do you believe you would be happier if you were female?
I hope you find what you really want in life and wish you well x
Penny
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Kitty many at your age know they are transgendered but many do not. At this point in your life that answer is not as important as coping with life. We were all teenagers once and to say it is a confusing time is very kind. If your CDing helps you cope you are not harming anyone so go forward. Where it leads if anywhere will become apparent in your time.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

What struck me about this post - and the other one you just wrote - is that you have an analytic kind of mind. I'm not sure how much that might be appreciated because of your dyslexia and etc.. It struck me that could be part of the reason you identify with the character of Willow (I had to look her up).
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Kitty Pryde

Post by Kitty Pryde »

Anthony Simon wrote:What struck me about this post - and the other one you just wrote - is that you have an analytic kind of mind. I'm not sure how much that might be appreciated because of your dyslexia and etc.. It struck me that could be part of the reason you identify with the character of Willow (I had to look her up).

(analytic mind) is that a bad thing?
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Not at all (IMO).

Kitty Pryde

Post by Kitty Pryde »

What dose it mean then? Im not mad, im just trying to get what your saying is all for your opinion is all. :)
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

It's characteristically what you get in researchers.

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Kitty. If you still speak with your psychologist, assistance could be found there. Many persons have your experiences at your age and sharing them with someone you trust makes life easier.
Requal
Melissa La Quinta

Post by Melissa La Quinta »

Diana Michelle wrote:Kitty many at your age know they are transgendered but many do not. At this point in your life that answer is not as important as coping with life. We were all teenagers once and to say it is a confusing time is very kind. If your CDing helps you cope you are not harming anyone so go forward. Where it leads if anywhere will become apparent in your time.
Hi Diana: What a lovely response. I'm new on this website but already liking what I'm seeing here. Your photo is quite nice; wish I looked half as good when I dress. Hugs, Melissa