late bloomer

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KendraG

late bloomer

Post by KendraG »

4 years ago at the age of 65 i discovered the joy of dressing. i came across a youtube video of a guy dressing in womens things and thought that really looks fun! the next day i tried on a pair of my wifes pantys to see what size i would need, size 8, and went to walmart to get my own and a pair of nylons. couldnt wait until i got the chance to try them out. we have seperate bedrooms so when a seemly endless evening played out i got my chance. sliding the pantys and nylons on was the most exciting thing id ever done, i was hooked!. 2 weeks later i began adding things and now have about all i need but want much more but can hide only so much. i get to feel like a girl once a week when wifes gone, never would have thought id be doing this but the feeling is so wonder i cant stop.
kendra
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: late bloomer

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hi Kendra, We all start somewhere and I am glad you have decided to allow a wonderful part of who you are begin to blossom even if in the closet. I believe we all start out there with trembling and trepidation....It is a long road of self discovery, learning, understanding and self acceptance and then comfort and finding the door knob to that closet so that you can begin to bring in at least another person with you, maybe eventually an inner circle of trusted ladies or friends and maybe to more openly being able to be who you have always been inside. Welcome to this site it is a wonderful place to be for questions, support and comfort...Anne
Go with the flow
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Thanks for you beginning story Kendra. That is an interesting beginning and nothing before that?

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Kendra.
Requal
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Kendra, -wel- aboard.
DonnaT
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

Kendra welcome to the world of crossdressing hun. Better late then never. (--)
Angie
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I am a late bloomer too. I started at 57.

I had the urge all of my life.

What started me was that I went to a costume party dressed as Charley's Aunt.

I wore a 115" very lacy hooped petticoat, a beautiful hoop skirt, gray wig, bonnet, string purse, earrings and broach.

With the skirt so big I could wear comfortable shoes underneath.

After that experience, I started dressing as a woman immediately. I love dressing as a woman.

I regreat the many years I missed such a wonderful experience.

I have now realized that I am really a woman in a man's body and hve promoted myself to a transsexual.

See picture below of my outfot.

http://www.horror.com/forum/picture.php ... ureid=3016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Better late than never.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi KendraG
I too am a late bloomer. Had fleeting thoughts of dressing during my life but Came to the realization that I love wearing womens clothing around age 72. Wish I had started a long time ago. My wife is okay with me dressing so I dress as much as I can. Still in the closet though; Hope to go out soon. I agree that it is a wonderful feeling when dressed. Enjoy!

Cathy Ann.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

It's so awesome that so many are finding this joy, even a bit later in life.
Even though I was in my 30's about, when I started, I also feel like it's not until now more than 20 years later that I'm really finally dressing as I want all the time. And I'm finally at peace with it (mostly).
It does seem a shame almost, that we let so many years go by missing out on such a wonderful experience. But no going back, and crying about the past gets us nowhere. So like that famous Roman General Transvesterus said: "Go forth and go shopping!!"