My story

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

JazlynF

My story

Post by JazlynF »

My story began around age 11. My brother and sister were in college and I was home alone. One day I found some of my sisters old clothes she had left. I mostly remember they had this amazing smell to them. From that day on for a few years, whenever I was home alone I’d dress up and do everything I could think of as a girl. I loved it! I was so free. But I knew I had to keep it hidden because I lived in a small community and my parents are very religious. I never got caught dressed, but several times things would vanish, so I think someone knew...

Moving on through life I’ve had many purges, unable to understand what I wanted in life. I’ve always felt girly, but also go long periods of not thinking about it. I started having kids at a young age and felt I needed to focus on them more than myself. Same can be said of marriages.

Well I’m the last few years it has come back. I’ve been slowly getting more clothes again and wanting to not present as a girl but just wear clothes I’ve always wanted to wear. So it started with heels in public. I wear skirts around the house when the kids aren’t there, but wanting to start that discussion.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: My story

Post by Anthony Simon »

I never got caught dressed, but several times things would vanish, so I think someone knew...
Your mother doing "I know, but I don't want to."?
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: My story

Post by Ralitsa »

Hi Jazlyn,
that sounds very much like my own story. At some point I started wearing clothes that were "technically" women's, but not very much distinguishable from men's, more and more in public.
The first time I wore a skirt out in public was quite an experience. I'm sure that is coming soon for you (if not already) and I hope you will share that with us when it does.
There is plenty of good advice here about how to have "that conversation" with your SO. Hopefully that goes well when it happens.