THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

MarybethSwet

THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Post by MarybethSwet »

Wow, this prompted a memory I had forgotten...I put on my mother's lipstick when I was 11. The first article of clothing was her pink bathing suit when I was 13. It was hanging in the shower, wet, and smelled of rubber. It was downhill after that.

Good topic!

--MB
Arianne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Arianne »

It was probably my sister's underpants, when I was about 4 or 5 I guess.

From there it was my cousin's whenever I stayed at their house, it was always so pretty and soft.

I guess it has always been the underpants, as it was easy to hide and not visible to anyone.
Why can't they just let me be me?
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Something from her teen years she had stored in the basement. A black skirt and a white peasant blouse. Also in the box was the first nightgown I ever wore. Age, 10. :mrgreen:
DonnaT
Jean
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Jean »

The very first article of women's clothing that I ever wore, was my mother's silky pink nylon half-slip. It felt wonderful on, and from there on, I was hooked. I was only about five or six years old at the time. After that, though, it was her nylon panties. I really got hooked on panties. I loved to wear them, and I loved to see the little girls show theirs, which they did frequently.

Jean
DianeCD
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by DianeCD »

Mom's Playtex Golden rubber open bottom zipper girdle and stockings. That is what really got me going as CD.
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

The first thing I ever wore was a leotard and tights as part of a kermit the frog costume. I guess I was hooked then and did not know it.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. As you are crunchy and good with chocolate!
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

One of my moms dresses when I was 8. It happened by accident almost while I was playing hide and seek and hid behind her clothes in her closet and then decided to hide in the clothes not behind them. What a surprise those feelings were to me.

Absaroka
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Petticoats

Post by Rikki »

Mom had washed her crinolines and I was dared by a buddy to try them on. Been in love ever since. rr
Be safe, Be frilled
DeeDee
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by DeeDee »

Its hard to say exactly..I wore a few odds and ends as early as 6 as I recall. But the very first, firm, like a photo memory, was my sisters petticoat. It was one of those 50's styles for an under 10y/o, which was ok since I was under 10 also:). Sunday go-to-meeting type.
DeeDee
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

During summer vacation mother was at work and I tryed on a bra and panties, next day a little more and finally the entire works. I was 13 then, oh to go back to those days and relive. :P Carol Ann
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

My grandmother's nightgown when I was about 5 or 6 years old. And she let me!! :shock:
Live it. Love it. OWN IT.
Jabbela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Jabbela »

Im not that sure, but I guess it was one of the skirts from my mom...
Jacqui
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Jacqui »

When I was about 8 I was playing with some friends, one of the girls gave me her shoes to put on. I didn't know why it felt sooo good but since then I've progressed from the bottom to the top (wigs) and everything in between. When I went through years of not being able to dress I even used to dream occasionaly that I was fitting my feet into a pair of heels - the kind of dream I wanted to stretch out because it was so good. Still really love shoes but they're not a fetish.
Jacqui
Janet_Johnson
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Janet_Johnson »

I had to wait to wear my very first item, which is my Blue Galaxy Dress.
Janet Johnson
Kendra Lynn
Miss Emerald Goddess

First items worn

Post by Kendra Lynn »

My sister's skirt and blouse or a dress. This was about 40 years ago. Didn't get "seriously" into CD'ing until just a few years ago-- Kendra Lynn.