THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

I wore my mom's girdle, slip and bra. I still remember those fond times, running around the house when no one else was home.
Huggs,

Carla
Kimburly
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kimburly »

It was my sister's one piece swimsuit with wadded hose in the cups. Twelve years old and remember it like it were yesterday!
SandiAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by SandiAnne »

The first item? My Mom's blue rayon panties. Nylon simply wasn't available then. It was woven in a way that produced the appearance of stripes that ran vertically through the panty. I realized on the first wearing that I was experiencing a major emotional charge that lasts to this day.

Sandianne
Michelle B

Post by Michelle B »

I remember it very well because I had been planning it for a couple of days. My intentions were to try on a pair of her nylons(pre pantyhose here). She went to the store one afternoon and I went to her room to find them. Her black banlon cardigan was hanging on her closet doorknob. For some reason I put it on as I headed toward her dresser. It felt so soft and femminine on me that the nylons became a secondary objective after that. I lay down on her bed and started playing wit the stockings. Suddenly the strangest feeling came over me, I thought I was having an epileptic seizure or something. Needless to say it wasn't, but I had never had a clue what a sexual experience was. For that reason the sweater, and others like it, became the article of choice for my dressing.
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

I use to wear my sisters panties, bra, and slip. Then right before Easter my sister got a new Easter outfit and her first 3" strappy heels. I could not resist and dressed in her new Easter outfit one day. I put on her bra, garter belt, panties, stockings, slip, her New Easter dress, her New 3" strappy heels, her New Easte hat, and gloves. I carefully walked over to her full lenght mirror and was so excited looking at myself in the mirror. I found a tube of Pink lipstick and put that on my lips. I know I must have looked silly but I felt so fem that it did not matter. I pranced around the house, pulled a chair in front of the mirror, so I could sit and cross my legs and recross them. I wore this outfit for over an hour. After I put it all away and got redressed into drab. I was sitting on the couch when my legs begin to hurt. Not being used to wearing 3" spike heels, my leg muscles hurt. LOL. I bet my sisters did too that Easter Sunday as she never wore 3" heels before too. LOL
Diannna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Diannna »

Hummmm! I too am a girldle girl. I can remember as far back as 4 years old, I had a facination with my moms long leg white panty girdle. The kind that had the satin in the front and back and also the nylon snap in croutch. I'm sure I didn't have a clue why I had this facination. As I got older I progressed to the stockings. My mom didn't use the garters on the girdle, rather an item called a roll on garter. For those who don't know what they are , the only way I can explain it is, like a small bungie cord ( the round type ) You pull on your stockings and pull on the garter to the top of the stocking and roll the top of the stocking over the garter a couple turns. This holds the stockings nice and tight up the leg. I can remember wearing them sometimes out side to play.
Hugs,
Diana
Angela Russell
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angela Russell »

The first item I ever wore was my sisters school summer dress, & after that I used to borrow lots of her things when everyone was out. Started buying my own clothes at 16, when I got my first job, & the first thing I ever bought was a pair of black tights(pantyhose). I can still see the ladies face now when I was paying for them, an absolute look of horror, & she couldn't get me out of the store quick enough.
Diane B
Miss Silver Goddess

first time.

Post by Diane B »

:? It was my moms nylon panties and was caught with them on the same evening. Mom just told me to take the off and get in my pjs. But it was to late I was hooked. Diane B
I love to get all dressed up as often as I can love the feeling of nylon on my body. I have been doing this for a long time now and enjoy it a lot. I am very much interested in others stories. Diane B
Lisa O

Very young

Post by Lisa O »

I can remember being about 4 (before I was at school) and trying on my older sister's top. I can remember 'cos I had a big panic when I couldn't get the buttons undone! Next I can recall was wearing tights in a school play - liked them a lot, then later (about 13 onwards)) wearing sisters old panties and pantyhose when home alone. It has never really stopped for long over the past 40 years or so!
Pamela Kim

Post by Pamela Kim »

The first item I wore was when I tried on my Mom's panties from the laundry hamper when I was in my late teens. Now I purchase my clothes at discount stores and enjoy wearing a skirt, top, panties, hose bra and a slip. I just wear basic Hanes cotton panties, although the nylon panty with lace on the top and legs is nice too. It feels nice and natural to be wearing these clothes and being a girl
Pam
CherryLynn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CherryLynn »

Hi Pam

I wonder why teenage boys are so attracted to women'a clothing and makeup? i was 13 when I started to try on my older girls panty's and using some of her makeup.
Cherrylynn
Just starting to explore my feminine nature- am very shy meek and demure. Addicted to looking and acting ladylike. Still have so many questions about exactly who I am- have so many mixed emotions about my gender issues.
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

I would say it is a errotic thing. I remember when I was hitting pubity, the touch, feel, smell of my sisters clothing was enough to cause an errection. Wearing them was even better.
Steve
Miss Emerald Goddess

Ah Long Time Ago.....

Post by Steve »

Sister's Panties. Poka Dot Bikini of Nylon. Hooked after that.

About 15-16.

Steve
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

My sister's white cotton briefs, out of curiosity ("why are they different than mine?") later, when she started wearing nylon bikini panties (and I tried them on) I realized it was much, much more. After that, I aquired panties wherever I could get them (my apologies to anybody who came up missing a pair) Much later I started enjoying bras, slips, swimsuits and such.
Marjory
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marjory »

I had been wearing my sisters shoes and socks along with a couple of skirts that were in the cellar. One day I found a pair of her nylon panties and pulled them on... I thought I'd go through the ceiling been wearing them ever since.

Marjory