THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Scottie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Post by Scottie »

When I was about 12 I would go outside with just a halter top and shorts. My hair was long so that didn't matter. Sometimes I'd pretend that I was a girl sunbathing topless.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

My sisters dressed me in a skirt and top with sandal shoes when three years and took me to the local park to play.

My first full memory is of a lemon coloured petticoat and white bra belonging to one of my sisters (which she was disposing of). Next time I included the corset and stockings and a pair if blue nylon panties of my sister's.

The first items I brought were black nylon panties, white bra, suspender belt, stockings and black half slip. I also had a lacy black nightie. Requal.
Requal
Dalva
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Dalva »

I don't know if this counts but when I was just a toddler, my older sister would dress me up in her old baby clothes because she wanted a baby sister so I guess she thought that dressing me up in her clothes would change me. Of course I don't remember this, but it must have set some wheels in motion.

Fast forward to when I was about 10 or 11 years old. I remember being in my sister's bedroom and for some reason started going through her drawers, finding her panties and trying them on. They felt wonderful. Before long I was dressing in her clothes whenever I could. I was devastated when she moved away to go to college. It wasn't until I was in my early twenties that I built up enough courage to start buying my own things.

Maybe someday I'll have to tell her that she really did have a baby sister (sort of) all these years.
Bobby
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Bobby »

mother's pantyhose. i was intrigued by how she got an instant tan, and how soft they were. 40 years later i wear hose or stockings daily. bobby
MichelleO
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MichelleO »

The next door neighbours bra, bieifs, stockings and suspender belt, black heels and full makeup, and i was only 13, she used to got to town for about 4 hours every week and never locked the back door so did this for about one year. that was 62 years ago.
Michelle O
Paula Drew

Re: First items worn

Post by Paula Drew »

I wore my moms slip in the bathroom, felt silky and sleek, now 50 plus years later a slip is still my favorite femme thing, love lingerie
Nicole Roxy

Post by Nicole Roxy »

My sister's pink ballet leotard. I remember her and my mum finding it behind my bed when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Then it was onto my sisters school clothes and underwear, and my mother's satin underwear and nighties.
Lexi Moralas

Post by Lexi Moralas »

I think it was , satin panties , pantihose, and satin camisole with a pair of 3 " heels.
All from my moms room.
lexi Moralas
Linda

Post by Linda »

The first time I achieved a complete femme image was when I was living in NJ near NYC in the early 80s. My wife had returned to the UK and I had 2 months on my own. Shopping for girls clothing in Manhattan was so easy, nobody batted a false eye-lash. I bought a nice pair of classic tranny black patent heels, a couple of skirts, several pairs of panty-hose, lots of make-up and since I still had a head of thick long hair I bought curlers to set my hair in the big hair fashion of the time, I also had a sexy full slip to wear under my blouse and skirt. I was in tranny heaven. Even if I say so myself I presented a reasonable femme appearance with my legs being my strong point, especially dressed up in heels and pantyhose.
Stacie Cheyenne

Post by Stacie Cheyenne »

AS A Very Young BOY, I Remember Having A Desire For Panties & Nylon's / Pantyhose, Somewhere Around the Age of 10, I started CrossDressing, Wearing My older Sister's ( She was 2 years older ), Panties, Nylon's Bra's & Dresses, Skirt's, Tight Short's, Blouse's Top's Etc... That was In the Early to Mid '70's, Still Crossdressing & Loving It & Don't Plan on Stopping, I have the Support of My Wife of 24 Plus Years, And she's Known, Not alway's Excepted, But has Known, for over 20 Plus Year's - Thank's: Stacie Cheyenne:
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Stacie, and welcome to the forum! ..o)..

Just a suggestion, but you should wander over to the New Members section and introduce yourself to everyone. :yes:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Vicki
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Vicki »

For me it was pantyhose.
Love at first wear!!
I LOVE black tights & control top pantyhose with reinforced toes.
Miss Conny
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Miss Conny »

As a 11 year young boy I was involved in an accident making me unconsious for 4 full days and nights and a loss of some memory. But thinking back to my earlier childhood, I do remember small flashes were I walked in my mothers high heels. And to-day, when I pass a shoe store I stop for a moment to enjoy the lovely high heels. Now I wear 2,5 inches heels every day and sometimes 3,5 inches. So I think it was the real start for me.
Love to you all
from Conny (--)
Janine O
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Janine O »

I'm sure that the first item that I wore was my mom's satin nightgown. It was pink with lace trim. I remember trying on a pair of her nylons at the same time. I was 11 and have been hooked ever since.
Karen KC
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Karen KC »

Waaaay back when I was 5or6 y o I remember wearing moms undies, hiding in the closet not to b caught. then to her slips, etc etc etc and never looked back!!