THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Patti D
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Post by Patti D »

My aunts panties, she used to let my cousin and I sleep in them.
PattiD
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

For me it was a 115" hoopskirt and lacy pantallettes
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Sophie Moor
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Sophie Moor »

I do not remember a first time but some of my oldest memories (age 3 or 4) are of playing dress ups with my mums clothes, just as I don't remember being born, i don't remember a "first time", its just always been like this.
JessiEM
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JessiEM »

The first thing I ever wore was a pair of black opaque tights my mother put on me as part of a costume. I was instantly hooked as the feeling of them was electric! :)
I feel pretty, oh so pretty :)
Dianna
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Dianna »

I don't have to think at all. when I was 8 or 9 I found my sister & mother's under garmets in the bathroom closet and tried them on. It was a wonderful feeling. I wore their under clothes often after that. That was 60+ years ago and I still am excited to were my own clothes now.
Brenda Allen
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Brenda Allen »

There was always that subtle thought when I was young: Why do girls get to wear dresses and I don't? But then there was that time when I saw my mom's panties on the edge of the bathtub. I tried them on and was hooked. Soon it was the girdle with nylons, a bra, dresses, skirts, tops...ohhhh so nice.
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Dark green school girl knickers with the leg elastics. My mother insisted I wear them after a serious illness when I was 10, hated them at first but got to love the feel of them and I was hooked after that, Stockings girdles garter belts bras corsets
Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jenny M. »

I had 4 sisters, When I was around 5 or 6 I'd sneak into there rooms take their pantys. even wore them to school on a regular basis, and got caught once.at school :oops: my sisters had sexy close.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

The first items I wore? My God that was a lifetime ago, both figuratively and literally! :) I think I was about 7 or 8 ad it was my mother's girdle and stockings. I had been fascinated by them before that but finally got the chance at around that age to try them. I have never looked back nor do I regret a thing. *-*
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Andrea F. »

For me it was my moms nylon panties that felt great. I also fell in love with her long nylon peignoirs as well. I did wear her one piece skirted swimsuits too. Wished I had my own. This girl is so into long nighties that I wear them for comfort around the house. At home, I feel girly and femme. I don't like the masculine thing.
Selene

Post by Selene »

For me it was moms nylon panties. I was about 8 or 9 years old and it took just one time and I was hooked. It's amazing that after all these years I can still remember how exciting it was to wear them.
Abel Valancourt

Post by Abel Valancourt »

My father's t-shirt with a really cool blue wolf print on it. My father is of average build and I am small and have size XS, it was so big I could have went camping in it XD
Despite is being too big I felt really manly and more secure wearing it. Of course I wore it secretly.
Sandy
Permanently Banned

Post by Sandy »

It was my sisters panties when he was away, she was a little bit older than me and I was 13 and when I put them on it was the most amazing thing that I have ever felt up to them. After that I started to try on every single item that she had in her closet from dresses, skirts, panties, leotards, swimsuits. From that point in my life an on I was just in awe of females and realized that I was a girl trapped in a boys body with all my boring clothes and just loving every single thing that females got to wear.
BelindaH
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by BelindaH »

Nylon panties.. Mom's
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

I am probably the only one that does not remember ever dressing something that belonged to my mom. I am single child so no sisters either. How ever I remember being teased at elementary school for wearing "girl" colors, jacket umbrella etc.

My first feminine clothes were lingerie. Probably because it was easier to get then shopping for day to day woman fashion.

Erin.
I am a woman of trans experience.