THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Frances

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Post by Frances »

my sister used me for a dress up doll when i was about 8 or 10 i alwise said i hated it but i realy loved it from then on i was hooked n never got caught but i think my sister knew i was useing her cloths we played dress up alot
bras and panties were what i liked best and still do
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Frances it had to be fun to have someone to play dress up with.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Angie Allan

Post by Angie Allan »

Even as a little by, I was fascinated by legs in stockings. My mother's bridge club came to our house twice a year. They were all dressed to the nines with seamed stockings of course. n hot weather while at the bridge table, they would often raise their dresses and show off stocking tops, suspender straps and bare thigh gap. One of my duties was to take out the rubbish. On this day the rubbish included a laddered stocking which I stuffed in my pocket and secreted to my room. That evening after lights out, I struggled to put the stocking on and pull it up my leg until it was nice and snug. It was very long and came all the way to the top of my leg, an felt so so wonderful. Of course, I had no garters (that's another story) but did pin the stocking to my skivy shorts. I was totally hooked.
Now I have a nice collection of stockings, garterbelt and other lingerie with garters including a bustier.