At what age did you start crossdressing?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

At what age did you start crossdressing?

3 or younger
7%
4 or 5
16%
6 or 7
14%
8 or 9
14%
10 or 11
16%
12 to 14
20%
15 to 17
3%
18 to 20
3%
21 to 29
2%
30 to 39
2%
40 or older
2%

Total votes: 298
Rebekah

Re: At what age did you start crossdressing?

Post by Rebekah »

i was 8 when i first tried my moms paties and bra it felt like i discovered who i was but hid came out to my wife last week she is all for it great wife. had the feelings much earlier tho around 4 or so i would go into my moms dresser just to look at and feel them loved
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Anne Geraux »

Humm?

Seems it was wearing my sisters cloths as they came out of the washing machine all warm and fresh smelling.... age 4?
I love to dress up. I love the feel of feminine undergarments on my skin.
I imagine that I could be in full dressup always and pass in public as a totally frue-frue girrly girl.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Between t6he ages of six & eight as well as I can recall. I dress female 24/7 now and love it. :)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Anne Geraux »

Goody for you Grrl.

You got a rotf head start on the rest of us.
I imagine that I could be in full dressup always and pass in public as a totally frue-frue girrly girl.
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

I remember as a child, my mother putting a hairdrier on my head and I felt so like a little girl. Throughout my childhood, I would sneak her lipstick and as I got into my teen years, would wear her panty hose and bras. It has always been a part of me. I guess I just have a feminine side that I like to indulge and let loose whenever I can. I gave up that when my daughter was born, but always had that part of me buried. It wasn't until about 9 years ago that I finally gave in and bought my own clothes, forms, makeup an all the other "essentials" that make me feel like the woman part of me that has always been there. I have purged my entire wardrobe, makeup and all else about 4 times now, at considerable expense, but always seem to have to come back. My pre-purge thoughts are always the same.... I need to just be a man....what if somebody found out...why can't I just be a man and get over this. What if my wife found out?....All the same old fears that I'm sure alot of you go through. I'm finally resigned to the fact that I'm a girl in the closet and I'll maybe be found out someday and ......oh well.. if so... then it was meant to be. I would like to say that I will never purge again, but I know that would be a lie. It usuallly happens in the summer time when I have to let my underarm hair and my leg hair grow out. I just don't feel feminine then. My wife doesn't notice the rest of the year as she decided a long time ago that intimacy is not something she is interested in. I'm basically ignored in that department!
Sorry, I'm rambling. Just trying to cope.
I would be interested in hearing more from all who share the same feelings.

Jenny
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Anne Geraux »

Dear Jenny

This is the most evocative and touching post I have seen in years. I am so deeply and truly want to reach out to you and say, with heartfelt tears, that you and I and so many others share this deep pain. We are who we are, hiding in a world that hates us. I am so sorry that you are in a situation where your wife does not want to share deep loving intimacy with you.

That is a terrible brutality on her part.

My heart cry's out for you.

I have purged at least four times and it was a mistake.
No more: get the cloths and the ornaments and the make up and KEEP THEM

AH THE fear, she (wife) is the fears

Since your wife does not love you now...what is there to lose?

Be "A" man about it... and go .. Feminine

Love and kisses

A G
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

Miss Silver,
Thank you so much for your kind response. It's difficult to feel so torn and wondering who I really am sometimes. I don't usually dwell on these issues, as I find ways to busy myself with work, hobbies etc., but deep down I yearn to let my Jenny out.
Just a short clarification to my previous post....my wife does love me, but she isn't able to be intimate with me. I do think this has more to do with me than it does her. As natural humans, we tend to gravitate to the path of least resistance and for some reason, my wife finds it easier to not be intimate with me. I'm struggling with this and will hopefully understand what it is about "me" that makes it difficult for her to want to be close to me. I'm thinking it might link back to a time when we were active and I might have pushed the boundaries a bit too much. I wanted to experiment a bit with .....well..let's say "toys" and I might have got her concerned that maybe a woman wasn't what I really wanted. I have always felt a need to reverse the roles a bit and it might have been just that which scared her off and made her afraid of intimacy. Not sure, but the timeline seems to add up. Anyways, I've adjusted to the new normal and don't ever bring it up anymore. She has told me on numerous occasions how bad she feels that she doesn't have the desire, and I do believe that she really doesn't have any desire. But again, that has more to do with me than it does with her. Oh the thrill of being Jenny and seeing someone accept me and be turned on by me. I think of it often and it's such a crushing burden sometimes.
Anyways, I'm rambling on. I will have a weekend to myself in a couple of weeks and I'm sooooo excited to let poor Jenny out for a nice long two days. Those will be my days to take pictures and just be the sweet sexy me that I need so much.
Thank you for keeping in touch. Feel free to pm me anytime if you like. Your reply made my day!!

Jenny
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Anne Geraux »

Deary Jenny,

I am so impressed with your self awareness and clear self-reflection of your own true nature. :whistle:
I would bet $100 that your opinion is absolutely right. \:D/

It is very hard to find someone to love (I have never managed it) so let us be thankful for the love your wife does have for you and how she shows it. We will keep Jenny far away from your wife and not put her or the marriage, under duress. ..|/-

Good for you you for begin smart about this. :((

Love and hugs ..o)..

Anne G
Josie

Post by Josie »

I was about 5 when I went in my moms room while she was down stairs and put on her nylons ran threw the house mom caught me . I was spanked for my actions , next time I was 14 home sick , they left me home alone and went to my moms room and put on her panties nylons and teddy. loved it .
Anne Geraux
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Anne Geraux »

So much fun...

And you got to be sneaky at it too =D>

Now what do //party you do for Dress-up?