At what age did you start crossdressing?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

At what age did you start crossdressing?

3 or younger
7%
4 or 5
16%
6 or 7
14%
8 or 9
14%
10 or 11
16%
12 to 14
20%
15 to 17
3%
18 to 20
3%
21 to 29
2%
30 to 39
2%
40 or older
2%

Total votes: 298
Ann Stef
Miss Platinum Goddess

Age started crossdressing

Post by Ann Stef »

at 8, my mother used me as a clothes manakin for my sisters dresses. They were too busy. I noticed how light in weight as well as coolor in the summer, no A/CV then
Happiness is dressing to your innermost desire and feeling.
Kerri
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kerri »

Hi,

I was 4 ish. I remember being jealous of the girls and their pretty dresses. I had two older sisters, I shared a room with one.
Its been a roller coaster ride, mostly filled with anguish.
I never liked the cards I was dealt!

Kerri
Lisbeth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lisbeth »

The first thing I remember trying on were a pair of foam rubber "falsies" of my mothers. And she caught me and laughed. I was embarassed but only because I had been caught snooping, not because of what I was doing. I guess I was about 5 or 6 at the time.

Her girdles and panties came shortly thereafter. By the time I was 10 I had a sort of regular routine of dressing up when she was working. I've posted about the time I wore a pair of stockings tied up around my thighs with some bell wire to my Boy Scout meeting. Well my home made garter assembly didn't work so well and they were falling down around my ankles pretty quickly. I just sort of lagged behind and when the guys couldn't see me I tucked them into my socks and threw away the wire.

I know that like most of us, I've been doing this long before I knew what sex was or cared. Like Kerri, I've always questioned the hand I was dealt.
I still do and the older I get the tougher the questions become.
:-k
Lisbeth
"To thine own self be true".-Wm. Shakespeare
"It's not my fault!"- San Andreas
Kerri
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kerri »

I think I was 5, my sisters had left alot of their clothes behind when they moved to another room in the house. I remember standing on my double bed buried in a brown jersey dress that swamped me. The wistline was down to my feet. My sisters are 10 and 12 years older than me so Yvonne was 15 and eileen was 17 and engaged.

All my frends were girls we played girls games/ I wasnt allowed to join in the boys games bu my mum who was afraid I would get hurt and end up with epilepsy like my dad. He developed it at the age of 40 the same year I was born, he was never allowed to hold me. We never bonded. It was this more than anything which led to my life as it is now.

Kerri
Kimberly Kael
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kimberly Kael »

I was certainly curious for a very long time before I acted on my desire. The only women's clothing in my childhood home was very plain and not even close to my size, so I didn't indulge until I was out on my own.

Once on my own? It didn't take long before I started my journey. Having several extremely supportive girlfriends early on didn't hurt, either.
~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard
Toni Shelton

WOW

Post by Toni Shelton »

Don't know if this goes here, or not. I was going thru my post. I havn't had many. I will tell a little about me. I can't remember not feeling the way I do. I have always felt like a girl. I grew up thinking all girls had the parts I had. I didn't realize they were boy parts till I seen a real girl. At a young age. The first grade was hard on me.
My wife and I have talked about my life, and she says my mother wanted a girl with me. I think she knew who I was inside. She would do my face with all kinds of cleaning masks, lotions, and creams. She taught me to cook, clean house, and would take me shopping. I loved to shop with her. Now I shop with my wife and daughter. I don't think of how I feel as sexual. Its deeper than that. I don't have time to go thru all the feeling I have about this and my life.
Toni Shelton
Toni Shelton
Tania María López
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Tania María López »

May be at 12, but I´m not sure.
JudyH
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JudyH »

When i was six my sisters dressed me for halloween panties, slip, dress shoes, and frillie socks. It was at a party, and I was dressed the whole night. One of the best nights of my life.
Ms. Jill
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Ms. Jill »

I know in a poll we can only vote once. I cast my vote in the 15 to 17 range because that's when I started dressing seroiusly (no more experimentation). I didn't think it would be an accurate vote if I voted for the very first time I wore girl's clothes at age 7, because those were my experimental years and my dressing was sporatic at best. Luv and (--)
Never the girl of my dreams, but always a girl.
TerriLynn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by TerriLynn »

It was right around the time of my 13th birthday. My parents were divorced and mom put me in charge of doing the laundry and putting all the clothes away. My older sisters panties always held a fascination for me since i was younger, but this gave me the opportunity, and one day when I was alone at home, i finally work up the courage to try a pair on.
I was hooked almost immediately, and of course the natural result was extreme sexual excitement. So in the beginning it was for the sexual effect the panties had on me, but as we know, panties led to bras, girdles, pantyhose, and finally dresses ( I'll posy another thread about those first dresses soon), and I was totally hooked, except for the 7 years I was in the army.

Terrilynn
"The hardest to learn is the least complicated."......Emily Saliers
ErinKaas
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by ErinKaas »

It was not until 23 that I dressed 100% en femme for the first time.
As for trying on women's things, it was much earlier like around 5. Hosiery, my sister's tights/leotards, or whatever I could get ahold of.
Je n'ai que ça d'éternité à te confier. Ces quelques heures où j'aurais choisi d'arrêter les petits battements de mon cœur...
Seville
Miss Crystal Goddess

5 or 6, then took off at 8

Post by Seville »

About 5 or 6 wearing my Moms and Grandmas shoes. :)

About 8 years old wearing ALL MY stuff gleaned from
abandonded homes when Interstate 90 came thru.
People just left, leaving behind personal items:
dresses, shoes, the whole 9 yards. All in like new
condition. I had so much stuff I had to hide it all
around the neighborhood, bringing home stuff whenever I
wanted to wear something. :lol:

Those were happy days...Little did I know there
would be a firestorm later... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Seville
Amelie-Laveau
Permanently Banned

Post by Amelie-Laveau »

I voted 18-19 years old. I blew a fuse within my brain and became a woman at the age of 19, so, i dressed for the occassion.
Silvara
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Silvara »

lol I was crossdressing while I had girlfriends, one of them even 'convinced' me to do it for her before I told her I liked doing it. I think it became less fun for her after I told her though :S But 14 was my special year, right around the start of puberty.
-SilverArrow-
BreeAJones
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by BreeAJones »

My step sister did it to me when i was about 3. I'll have the story up shortly.